Hunter rework when?

First were druids, now paladins hope they do a good work but what about Hunters?

Blizzard say:

“Retribution Paladins currently have one of the highest death rates across all forms of content. For a plate wearing class with hybrid healing, this doesn’t feel right. We’re looking to strengthen them”

Hunters have a spec called SURVIVAL… that lacks… imagine what?

Lol

1 Like

One of the highest death rates?

Who has the highest?

I was thinking the same thing. Who has the highest?

1 Like

I want to say Paladins, Shamans, and Hunters are the top. Not sure which of those is #1 though. I feel like they’re ignoring shamans because ele is doing well.

Meanwhile when was the last time they touched Enchancment, well other than to nerf it?

1 Like
  • Healing Surge healing increased by 15%.

• Totemic Surge reduces the cooldown of Totems by 3 seconds/6 seconds (was 2 seconds/4 seconds).

There we go.

Look at those amazing buffs! Enhance is saved! /s

2 Likes

Hunters #1

1 Like

All hunters need is Craven again, the FD talent isn’t enough.

Give us Craven + make Turtle invuln to all incoming DPS for it’s duration and our problems will be solved.

1 Like

Hunters are doing just fine. If we’re going to actually fix anything, how about Frost DK’s - that have gone over a full calendar year without a single buff/positive change?

My god you have to be trolling…

idk wtf you are saying but all hunter specs are broken rn

I just really miss Craven.

Disgusting.

no hunter wants craven. it was super toxic to play into and it was a band aid fix to the problem. as a long time hunter player i just want to not get folded in half, my ms not being tied to my pet, my pet not to insta die to cleave, and a way to keep away from melee with 3-7 mobility options if i play well. not really fun having your rectum used as a sock puppet

2 Likes

If survival isn’t gonna have good survivability then why even call it survival?

1 Like

I thought it was funny when they addressed pet survivability then proceeded to do nothing about it.

1 Like

I’m hopeful that the removal of DT and embarrassing replacement is a prerequisite to them redesigning mm soon.

Bm could use some tweaks but overall not bad.

Sv I don’t have enough experience with to say.

Hunter in general needs some defensive help but mm needs a full rework.

The Ros change in the latest update actually was pretty big for pet survivability.

1 Like

Can’t notice a single difference, has had 0 effect on gameplay so far.

Taking half the dmg it did before the change is absolutely noticeable. You’re either lying or just not paying attention.