Hunter races

Which horde race looks best in hunter mogs? Honestly I don’t like many of the hunter sets appearance wise but they look even weirder on my undead hunter, I would have preferred to stay undead but doesn’t seem like an option

If U have some good undead hunter xmogs lemme know too

Goblin is the only choice since they are the most beautiful

6 Likes

The poster above me is correct, goblin for horde, gnome for alliance gg

3 Likes

Orcs all the way mah dude

2 Likes

Honestly it’s too subjective.

I would say blood elf for horde, because they’re permanently hangry super models.

Tauren is the only choice for any mog conscious individual, you cant even see the lesser races on your screen let alone their mogs, whereas I in my glorious giantness shine and am beautiful. Look at my mog, Im a god among peons.

2 Likes

I agree until I change again

1 Like

Goblin for sure . . .

Rocket Jump FTW

1 Like

Late to the party, but :man_shrugging:

Tauren are my favorite Horde race and I get a kick out of my hunter being mogged to look like a Mountaineer/Rifleman.

I’m super late to the party but I absolutely love the way my dude looks. I tried it out on a belf and the shoulders were too small for my taste.

Mag’har orc look and fit hunters. Their heritage armor is perfectly suited for BM or SV hunters. If you into RPing then it a definite good race to chose.

Belf male if ranged, orc/tauren/troll if sv

Undead all the way, with a side of pandaren. Vulpera and Goblins are tied for 3rd place. Hunter is the only option for mail mogs on an undead.

Its not undead, its the horrible newer mogs. I like the bfa uldir mythic stuff mixed with the gold naxx head piece from wrath.

If your undead mog looks bad, try hiding the shoulders.

I like Orcs because of their bulky armor, but their shoulders look a bit cartoonish because they either float or are oversized.

1 Like

Imagine not playing goblin

Orcs all the way in classic. Especially twinks. They make the hunter twink gear look great.

1 Like

Blood Elf. How is this even a question?

nah dwarf. specifically dark iron.

The opening cinematic for WoW has a dwarf and his bear traveling to Ironforge. The box has a dwarf with a gun.

The designer are throwing it at you that Dwarves are the only race for hunters.

2 Likes

I dunno man check my mog, the undead hunch hurts a lot of the hood mogs but it’s pretty minor in the scheme of things

1 Like