Hunter PvP- help?

Considering making a return on my hunter but I hear it’s BM or go home. I’m not a huge fan as I find it boring and oversimplified. That being said…

1. how’s mm doing in arena / RBG’s?
  2. what kind of rating is feasible with mm?
  3. is kyrian still meta for sniping through pillars?

Don’t go BM it’s boring. Just swapped to necro MM and it’s a lot of fun. I’d say play what you like, all 3 are actually really good. For MM you can go any cov and make it work IMO.

2 Likes

Venthyr BM is fun as hell you guys are nuts

4 Likes

It’s rotation is only like 2-3 buttons =\ out of curiosity why do you enjoy it?

Also I want a fun spec but I also want to be competitive. Climbing in ratings via arena / rbgs is part of what is actually fun for me. I need a bit of both. Unsure how MM stacks up there tbh.

I love Ven BM in PvP. I have more key binds then most of my other characters, it’s not just all about offensive abilities or pushing 2-3 buttons ( if you do then it’s not the spec it’s you) .

MM is the epitome of boring imo outside of your burst window not much excitement. And I usually am always topping mm hunters and have far better control.

But play what you like really

Everything is feasible up to 2100 in 3s, but BM> surv> MM is the current outlook. MM still suffers from the same issues as S1, with a predictable, counter-able burst window, lack of meaningful damage outside that window, and being easily focused down. BM is just better overall, especially with the stun and more consistent output. At lower relative ilvls too, BM would give you more power than MM. Not sure what the optimal MM cov is currently.

MM is ok in rbgs but its comp dependent. Stacking MM (3+) works well, but less than that, BM is at least equal, and BM is better for base sitting. You also want your MM to be night fae here for Wild spirits stacking during team fights.

1 Like

What is good about Necro MM. I’m still trying to figure which one to take

Necro MM is good if you have the lego that applies explosive shot. Then you can take careful aim again

1 Like

I go back and forth between MM and BM I find MM much more fun then BM and MM definitely hits super hard with aim shot almost one shotting some peeps

1 Like

bm is the official “newb” spec and it shows, im bored of bm after 10 minutes

1 Like

Then you don’t know how to play BM properly

1 Like