Hunter Pet Glyphs

Can they add hunter Pet Glyphs? That would be awesome if they did. Think about how cool that would be to customize your pet, like that. I think they could implement it by the type of pet that it is. How does that sound? I did not see any other threads on this topic. But clearly, it should be.

1 Like

What sorts of customizations would you want to add?

I would like it if we could add armor to our pets, have more undead options, maybe more color options for them too. (Picking pet spec would be ideal but Blizz doesn’t want us to do that.)

2 Likes

Ana ur ideas are really good

More undead options and armor are cool concepts. Id prefer to have my favorite pets i cant use in pvp

3 Likes

I’d settle for making pets that were originally much larger even maybe half their original size…

3 Likes

Haha thanks! Sadly, I doubt Blizz would add any of them, as they are getting rid of a lock demon glyph. Glyphs are so underutilized, it’s not even funny.

But even just adding in recolored models of existing beasts would be nice. Sometimes it’s hard to find pets that match the aesthetic you’re going for. I’d personally like to see more void tinted pets, but that probably won’t happen until there’s a void patch/expac.

Element effects (fire, water, wind) be optional glyphs. Then void and fel added later.

They could be rewarded from rare beasts.

1 Like

Neat idea, I like it.

It’s a good idea, but I’ve kinda lost hope thinking we’ll get any proper pet customization. It’s still so frustrating that we can’t pick our pet’s talent tree, specifically because the devs think that PVPers will be confused if a Lion breaks a root.

2 Likes

I think thats called barding, on a horse at least, if you’re interested.

I have a small wasp that follows me around, named Trump. He stings the bejeezus out of everything and incessantly makes incoherent buzzing noises.