Hunter or boomkin Looking for guild

Class/Spec: Horde Hunter / 242 Dahkal
also have a horde and alliance druid that I am looking to play as an alt
Faction: Horde, could switch to ally
Cleared: cleared SOD early on but mostly took a break in 9.1.5 came back a few weeks ago and focused on mythic + and gearing myself for 9.2

Btag: Bukowski#1123
Availability: looking for afternoon after 5pm pst any days open all day on weekends

looking for casual or semi hardcore guild or community that looks for AOTC and dabbles with mythic raiding

Hey there, I sent you a btag request but I’ll leave our other info below. If our times work out for you I think we could be a good fit as our guild perfectly fits your description at the end!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.
We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We were 6/10M CN and 3/10M SoD with Soulrender at 16% until we had to take a break due to many of our raiders having real life pop up.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

Hey Dahkal!

[The Numpty Brigade] is an AoTC-focused guild on Illidan looking for more ranged dps! We are headed by a couple of mythic raiders who were sick of the stress and wanted to go for a more casual/fun route.

Our raid times are Friday/Saturday 7:30-10:30PM CST. We finished the tier at 8/10H (skipped Fatescribe, KT down) as people didn’t want to raid much this late in the tier!

Our plan for 9.2 and beyond is to hit normal first to see the fights and then swapping to heroic full-time to aim for AoTC. Whether or not we venture into mythic will be decided as a team upon achieving AoTC.

In addition to raiding, we’re very fond of pushing keys, with many members at 2k rating and above!

If you’re interested, feel free to message Ackleholic#3313 on discord or Kreg#2602 (discord)/Kreg#11527 (bnet)

We might be a tad too early to fit your schedule but posting just in case it might work for you. :slight_smile:

Abomination - Area 52 is a casual guild. We started as a reroll guild, but are now moving to the next stage. Everyone at any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30 pm EST - 10:30 pm EST. There is still some space on our raid roster. Our current progress is 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier, and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, etc, will all be provided for each raid when appropriate.

Raid Recruitment Needs:
Non-Mail/Warlock DPS
1 Healer

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends, or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

[Guild: Hyperlight] AOTC Focused Guild (Cleared Heroic CN and SoD) Looking to add dps to our core for Sepulcher. We Raid Tues/Thurs 10:00pm - 1:00am EST. Laid back, non-elitist group.
Feel free to send me a message if interested. Disc- Axel988#5681 Btag- Axel#1492

Hi Dahkal,
Since you said you may be open to alliance, please check us out below and if you are interested give me a poke!
Happy home hunting!

Guild : Failed at Hogger
Faction : HORDE
Raid Times/Days : Tues/ Wed 8-11est (7-10 cst)
Progress : 10/10H 3/10M SoD
Needs : Open for any role.
About Us
To keep things short and sweet, we are a guild that has been raiding with a core of around 15 players since early Legion and we’re ramping back up for 9.2 after an extended break from the tier. Our guild is made up of mostly people 24+ and have people from all walks/stages of life. We care more about the person being a fit with the group and willingness to learn over all, and are open to considering any role at this time,
with our highest priority on main healers, as well as a warrior slot.
Thank you for your time!
Discord: Bitwise#0429
Bnet: Abysmn#1567