Hunter only getting staves for WQ and Command table rewards

Been since launch, never any bows from WQs or Command Table. Right now I have 2-3 WQs up with staff rewards, and 2 command table missions with staff rewards, but can’t ever get a ranged weapon, all my gear is 207-226, but still rocking a 184 bow because dungeons never drop one, and the rewards system is bugged. Blizzard, WTF? I don’t play survival, and don’t want to, fix your game.

2 Likes

They quit working on wow, literally.

Odd seeing how i constantly see bows and staves show up while im sv, but go off sis i guess. :rofl:

I have seen 1 bow from WQ since launch

The bow I’m using now was the reward for completing a World Quest, a quest I was offered the very hour I arrived at Korthia.

1 Like

Pretty sure its intentional that you get mostly weapon rewards for your offspec in world quests. I think last expac I got around that by changing loot or spec to my offspec and logging out and in. I cant remember exactly but I do remember reading that its intentional that you mostly see offspec weapons.

My ranged weapons were mostly WQ or mission table rewards. The current is from one of the Korthia dailies, but it took several days for it to come up. And yeah, I did get a lot of staves for Survival spec before I got any bow or gun upgrade.

RNG teases us, all the time.