Hunter one shot combos on Beta

How is this done and what are the limitations on it’s number of targets? It seems to be at least 3 targets. Can it be more?

IE: If you were to do whatever this combo is, could you kill an entire team in WSG?

Not sure how many targets but an MM hunter on beta was able to kill me and my partner at the exact same time with the aimed shot/chim shot combo.

Pretty nuts

just line the shot 4head

1 Like

Just line plagiarism 4head

7 Likes

10/10 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Its a bug like many other things on beta

Not a bug, but just the legendary functioning like it’s supposed to:

https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/spell=336870/serpentstalkers-trickery

So legendary when used with Chimera Shot (replaces arcane shot) will cleave multiple targets due to the nature of Chimera hitting twice + aimed also cleaving.

1. Volley -> Infinite Trick shots for the duration
  2. Alternative -> Multi shot - 1 time trick shot proc
  3. Double tap -> Aimed shot
  4. Aimed shot hits target 2 times, 2 chimera shots are also released.
  5. Both aimed shots cleave to other targets (trick shots) and hits additional targets releasing 2 more chimera shots per target
  6. Total ability hits = 1x volley/multi shot, 2x aimed shot + 2x chimera shot per target

TLDR; the hardest extra damage is the cleaving chimera shots also ricocheting to the original target. Don’t stack near your teammates for an MM hunter opener and you will be completely fine.

1 Like

Here’s a better idea of what is happening:

https://imgur.com/a/9NN6QQK

Sorry drew this quick but it will suffice :yum:

I give the visual representation a perfect 5/7.

60% of the time it works everytime :+1:

3 Likes

Actually the lines depicting chimera would be only 1x per colored “lane”, not 2x. Forgot to account for the fact that the original target takes one of the hits first before it sends off the 2nd hit.

So it’s just another over the top synergy like lavaburst that’s definitively going to be massacred for pvp

1 Like

better then dh one shots im bfa 4 sure.

Current mm hunter on beta feels exactly the same as the one shot mastery gimmick on DH except MM hunter can do it pretty easily multiple times throughout a match

And they can one shot the entire enemy team at once kekw

RemindME! 4 Months.

I look foward to @dillon defending this and his future rating gained from it running jungle