Hunter Main + Secondary(ies) LF SL Guild

Hey there. I returned to the game at the end of BFA and have pretty much fallen back into it completely.

My raiding history dates back to FL. I have mained a Warrior, Spriest (and light disc), and Hunter with some light experience with Resto Druid and Resto Shaman.
Up until mid-Legion, I was usually on an end-game, progressive raid team.
I plan on running my Hunter and also dabbling with either a SPriest or AffLock for Shadowlands, pending tier list changes and factors of needed roles.

I am seeking a guild that has fun with raiding and doesn’t have hardcore requirements. I love pulling my weight, but I also don’t want to be nixed for not being in the 20% of the world.

Any guilds out there that have group-minded progressive raid fun in mind? I’d love a friendly team to run with and gear up with without the added stress of CE or topping charts.

(Note: if my work schedule remains the same, I am only available during the day up to 10pm Wed-Sun or anytime Mon and Tues. I live in California)

1 Like

Hey there, we just started a guild on Bleeding Hollow Horde
We raid Sunday’s 6-10PM EST With the goal of clearing mythic with only a 4-hour per week mandatory time commitment.

If this interests you whisper me at Jagorman#1954 on battle.net

1 Like

Hey Tiki,

Libertas is an Alliance Mythic Raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6pm-9pm PST. We’re looking for experienced raiders to bolster our team and push for CE in Shadowlands.

Our guild was founded in 2010 and have been pushing hardmodes/mythic content ever since. We pride ourselves on maintaining a drama-free, fair and respectful raiding environment. We are looking to maintain a roster of 24-26 players with a rotation schedule.

If this sounds like something that might interest you, I welcome you to submit an application on our website: libertas.wowlaunch.com and our GM will get in contact with you to see if it will be a good fit.

Thank you for your consideration and best of luck in the guild search!

Pyratic#1706

Hey!

Almost Awesome is an Alliance AOTC/M+ focused guild. If interest is there after we have cleared Heroic raids and we have a solid core, then yes, we may venture into Mythic difficulty.

What we are looking for:

We are looking for people that are of the ages 18 and above to join our ranks and fill our roster for both Shadowlands/Pre-Patch raiding and M+ content.

Prior raid experience preferred.

Raid Times:

We will be raiding Thurs/Fri 830-1130 PST

For more information feel free to contact Corrupt#11776.

Hey Tiki, if you’re considering ally at all HMU.

[A] - Junction - Emerald Dream [12/12H-NYA] [3/12M-NYA]

US - Emerald Dream/Alliance

About Junction:

We are a medium-sized guild that is looking to grow! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What we offer:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience. We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dedicated third tank (melee DPS that wouldn’t mind swapping if needed)
  • Ranged DPS (Mage & Warlock preferred)
  • Melee DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Alt Gearing

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Krovek#1211 or Discord: Krovek#8612

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there, we would be open to taking a promising Hunter! We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Alliance Turalyon that raids Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST, while we aren’t top end or hardcore CE we still have fun raiding while also getting serious when need be. If this interests you and the times + Alliance aren’t an issue then please feel free to put in an app on our guild site which will be linked in our info, hope to hear from you!

Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Gm Btag: Wandappy#1921

Hi there.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Hey there! I think, if your times align, we would be a great fit for you. Going to drop some guild info below, feel free to reach out.

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 H - Ny’alotha - AOTC

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS with Tank Off Spec

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we have achieved our end goal for the Tier, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

[Arise] Reforming for Shadowlands. We are located on Tichondrius. Our core has been formed through longtime friendships which has always been the foundation of our guild. Our goal is set on mythic progression with intention of pushing CE. We’re an extremely close group of people that are always willing to help out with whatever you need to be successful in the guild. We also like to occasionally spam M+ outside of raid times for gearing fellow guild members. Our core is made up of positive individuals who strive to push the guild in a path towards CE.

Current Recruitment Needs:

<Range: Hunter, Warlock, Ele Shaman, Druid

<Melee: Full

<Tank: Full

<Healer: Full

(Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and we will always consider exceptional players)

Raid Schedule :
Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Friday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Prior Achievements: 6/9M 9/9H BoD 2/2H CoS

General requirements include:

Mature players (Preferably 21+)
-Positive attitude towards every situation.
-Ability to adapt and overcome.
-Desire and passion to get better each and every night with the intention of achieving personal goals/guild goals.
-Ability to use Discord and have a working mic.
-Ability to frequently check up on our discord for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.

We understand real life takes priority so a simple heads up to the GM or an officer will suffice. If you cannot keep a raid attendance of 90%, then this guild might not be the right fit for you.

Feel free to contact us with any questions:
Kostadine- Kostadine#1413
Enkazil- Enkazil#1407

Discord
Kostadine - Kosta#8757
Enkazil - Enkazil#7836

1 Like

Hey there! We are an alliance guild transferring to Area 52 for SLs. Some of us already moved, few others waiting for prepatch. We are 1 tank, 4-5 heals, and 6-7 dps strong atm looking for more. Raid Wed/Thurs 9pm-midnight EST. Hit me up on Bnet: Flumpet#1728

Hello Tiki ! I am from Meme Regime - (H) Mal’Ganis heres an invitation to join us for SL both in and out of raiding (we enjoy off day game nights)! Below you can find a bit more info about our guild

After taking a break through most of BFA and casually raiding for AOTC + Mythic kills we are back with the drive to push into high mythics and strive for CE this coming expansion.

Meme Regime and was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath. We like to think of ourselves as good people.

However, we meme a lot at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though >:|.

We have a very healthy Mythic+ farm/push community and strongly encourage all raiders/trials to maintain an active role in it.

Current Needs: We have most of our core solidified and are looking for the next few dank memers to join us!

Raid Times:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 9 pm - 12 am EST / 6pm - 9 pm PST

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the following;
Fonze - Recruitment Officer: Fonze#9748 on Discord or Fonze#1379 on Bnet

Hey Tiki! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hey there! We might be able to be what you’re looking for. We are EST, but we raid Tues & Monday 7:30PM to 10:30PM est(5-8PM MT-Realm/6PM-9pm CT/4PM-7PM PT). We are looking to push through heroic and get into mythic. We are seeking ranged DPS. :slight_smile:
Wake Recruitment

is a new guild looking to fill out our mythic raiding roster for bfa 4/12M pref 470+ , and our roster for SL ( going for CE ) .Raid time 11 30 AM EST Sat/Sun

Add me on btag chaotisch#1208 !!!

Hey there Tiki, we are building a team to push mythic in shadowlands. We raid Thursday: 9pm to 1130pm EST, Friday: 9pm to 1230pm EST. Our Website is https:// faceroll. org(remove the spaces) it has all of the info on the guild and what our goals are.

Thanks

Hello! If you’re still looking we’d love to add you to our army of hunters! :wink: We’re a laid back guild who strives to make a fun and relaxed raiding environment while pushing as much of the content as possible! Check us out.