Hunter/Mage LF PvE Guild

Played vanilla through WotLK then went pretty casual. I have been playing on pservers last few years. Raided mythic in WoD.

Looking to join a semi-hardcore PvE server guild, Horde or Ally doesn’t really matter. I’ll be leveling a hunter and mage to 60 within first 2 weeks. Haven’t decided which I’ll main.

I’m interested in joining a community who want to raid ASAP and desire to clear content but aren’t going super hardcore with it.

If this seems like a good fit for someone reading this, let me know!

1 Like

Are you stuck on only playing on a PVE server? If not we are rolling on a PVP server and are semi-hardcore.

Yeah, PvE only for me. I did ud rogue for vanilla on pvp. It was fun for sure but don’t want to get dragged into wpvp for hours. I don’t want to use up my time for that again.

Hello! We’re seeking a main tank candidate and interviewing people today and tomorrow.

NA ALLIANCE PVP
Server TBA.
Midwest based.
Looking for 1 player of each class.
Tues/Weds 6pm PST (9pm EST) Thursday will likely be added down the road.
Major needs: MAIN TANK QUALITY CANDIDATE. Class Officer(s).

Please Join Our Discord to chat https://discord.gg/AWduk7A
Post here or PM me on RealID: Zakk#1324

NaCl is going to be on Grobbulus a RP-PVP server. I know this does not fit with what you want but I wanted to extend an invite. We have been around for many years and have multiple AOTC achievements and mythic raid progression. We are wanting to raid week 3 if not week 2 and clear every single raid.
If you are interested please message me.
Discord: Tala#0262
Btag: Blazingeagle#11348

SALT FOR THE SALT GOD!

For your leveling, what classes would you most prefer to run dungeons with?

Hey Cryptix, Riptore here from Dunamas. Semi hardcore raiding guild. Tues and Fri 9pm to 12am EST and Sat 2pm to 4pm EST. Here is a link to the recruitment post with all details. Look forward to hearing from you. Delete Please

Hi Cryptix,

My group is a semi-hardcore Horde side guild on Mankrik. Please check out the recruiting post. I believe our goals may fall in line with yours.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.
Battlenet: M1nk0b#1524

I am running an Alliance PvE guild if you would happen to be interested, our plan is to raid within 6-8 weeks if that would interest you. my discord is Tmac#7095 if you would like to get more info from me. looking forward to hearing from you!

Here you go [H] Guild LFM's Where every Member Currently Taking Votes on Everything:

Hello, we are a semi hardcore group with Classic experience. We would love to have some more DPS.

My friends and I have been waiting for WoW classic to re release since it was announced. We are super exited to sink a huge amount of hours into this game and clear all the content . We need players who put the team first. Working together from day 1 will help us become a fine oiled machine, working efficiently.

To make everyone feel apart of this from the beginning there will be open guild name suggestions and a vote in discord. I figured it would be better naming once we see all the personalities we have.

Guild Goals:

• Clear all PvE content including Naxx
  • Help members gear up farming pre raid BiS
  • Establish a strong ecnomy with careful planning
  • Be accomplished PvPers, and create various team strategies
  • Hold world PvP multi guild events

Classes Needed: We currently need offtanks, healers , and dps.

Times: We would like to raid either on weekdays starting at 6pm or 7pm EST, or weekends in the after noon/evening.

Discord: add GrapeApe#1703
or join _https://discord.gg/SfxatTw (remove underscore)

Hey Cryptix,

How set are you for a PVE server? Over at <Vanilla> we’re looking for folks to fill up our semi-hardcore/casual-progression roster. Check us out:

If you are looking for a solid group to clear raids and dominate BG’s with, you should check us out.

Former Top 50 US guild through Vanilla and BC, looking to come back and re-clear all the old content. If that sounds up your alley check us out and hit me up

BT-Darkdevoid09#1749

You would be great for our guild. We are currently looking for another mage to do dungeon leveling with. If interested let us know. Here is our information:

The Seven Deadly Sins - NA Alliance PVP - Herod

About Us:

The Seven Deadly Sins is a guild that was formed by a handful of players that found themselves in a guild that wasn’t meeting their expectations. As is our nature, we decided to make our own guild so we can bring our goals to fruition. We have high aspirations and plan to be the most dominant guild on the server in both PvE and PvP.

Raid Times:

__ Saturday &amp;amp; Sunday – 8:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST__

Recruitment:

Warrior DPS: High

Warrior Tank: Very Low

Rogue: Very High

Mage: High

Priest: Medium

Warlock: Medium

Hunter: Low

Druid: Low

Paladin: High

If you would like to join:

reply here or you can contact me @

Discord = Tepheroth#7342

Discord = raikin77#7735

Or Join our discord at [discord.gg/kWSq9ab]

You seem like you might be a good for our horde guild on Whitemane, Hakia. :slight_smile:
Here’s our blurb below, check out our discord if it interests you!

** :Horde: Horde :Horde: on PvP - Whitemane **
PvP | Semi-Casual raiding (weekends) | Social | Community

Core leadership has played hardcore PvP games, raided, and led guilds for 15+ years (including in original vanilla).
We have a large amount of core knowledge and a dedication to a fair, helpful, and non-toxic guild atmosphere; we are very excited to participate in progression raiding and open world PvP content in all phases!

This is the time to become a part of our core raider team or just enjoy the journey through Classic at launch with us.
Ambition needs you to help us punt gnomes and invade Stranglethorn Vale at launch!

You are:

• A non-toxic, mature player (18+)
  • Noobs and veterans alike are all welcome!
  • An active guildie looking to help build a positive community
  • Core raiders need to be team players and able to be on discord for raids

What plans:

• PvP (ganking, open world battles, and BGs)
  • Casual progression raiding using modified DKP loot system
    Scheduled for 2+ daytime/evening raids PST/Central on Fri, Sat and Sun, starting times tbd
  • Open to social and solo players just looking for a positive community
  • Chill, non-toxic atmosphere with friends. Players of all types are welcome, but we don’t tolerate toxicity.
  • Enjoying Classic!

What we are not:

• We are not rushing for world firsts or grinding rank 14 pvp. This is a relaxed guild that has cleared all this content before, and will do so again without having to rush there. Enjoy it!

If this sounds like a good fit for you or you have some questions, then please message me or join our discord below.
FOR THE HORDE!

https:/ /discord.gg/WBdm4ev

Hey! If you don’t mind rolling on a PvP server, I think we could be a good fit for you. Here is some more information about us in the post below and if you have any interest or questions, hit me up!

Heya. I think we’d be a great fit. We’re a semi-hardcore PVE guild on Pagle. We have room for either DPS slot you’re interested in.

Who Are We?
A Semi-Hardcore Alliance raiding guild. Effort is expected, but without dedicating your life to WoW. Pagle Server.

Recruitment:
Currently taking both raiders and people who are just socially inclined. A healthy guild chat is a happy guild chat.

Class Needs: All - but filling up fast.

Guild Culture:
A guild for fun leveling, and then raiding when we hit 60. We’ll work to get each other pre-raid BiS those final few levels and in the weeks before starting MC. Raids are the last two days before reset, thus the name. :slight_smile: I raided through AQ40 in vanilla, and plan to clear Naxx at some point. Not a super-hardcore guild, but not casual either. Joking and joviality is encouraged, including NSFW humor. But toxicity is not tolerated. No culture war stuff either.

Expectations:
We’ll be hitting Ony and MC seriously come late October. Raiders don’t need to have full BiS and be min/maxed, but are expected to have some BiS, and close-to-BiS gear in other slots. Full enchants expected, and bringing plenty of your pots. Everyone is ready to roll at least 5 min before raid start.

Raid Schedule:
Sun/Mon 9-12 EST (6-9 PST)

Join us on Discord at /discord.gg/KC9Au5a

Hey! It sounds like we might be a great fit! Add me on disc, let’s chat! 🍻 Grab a beer, let’s get this bread! <Last Call> [A] Pagle PVE