Hunter Looking for raiding/M+ guild

Currently looking for a 8-10pm through the week, any time during the weekend raiding guild that also does M+.

I’m 38, married, good player but not super hardcore anymore. I would like to get AotC and 15s done.

Hit me up here, Battlenet at Aut0mat1c08#1415, or Discord at Automatic#3747 if interested.

Thanks

1 Like

is a casual guild that raids thurs and sunday 8-11 eastern and we run mythic plus throughout the week. Super casual guild focused on aotc. We got aotc last patch and most of our players were running higher than 15s. If your interested or want to know more message me on discord lostmoonofpoosh#1948 or on bnet Green#1420

Added on Disc

Hey there! We’d be interested in chatting about a spot, we get AotC every tier but we also push into mythic as far as we can all while keeping a laid-back atmosphere! We don’t tolerate anything like raging or toxicity. If our times work for you and if you’re interested, hit us up!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We are sitting at 9/9N & 3/9H Aberrus!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - Sulveris#2701

Hey, wanted to reach out and see if you would be interested in our guild. We are an older crowd, late 30’s and up. We understand RL comes first as most of us have families/kids/jobs, stuff comes up and we understand that. Currently we are raiding Thur/Sat 8:30pm EST till 10:30pm EST. Off nights we are running dungeons or just chatting in discord. I’ll throw our guild post on here and if you feel like chatting some more just let me know!

Hi. RoastedQuail US–Lightninghoof (Connected Realms - Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, Ravenholdt, The Venture Co, Twisting Nether) is a longstanding, active AOTC guild dating back to Vanilla. We are a tightknit, social group engaging in a wide variety of endgame content including Normal and Heroic Raid, Mythic+, PVP, Achievements, and spamming Discord with otter memes. Average age of our core play group in in their 30s, and understand the need to balance WoW and IRL, and people will never get flack for prioritizing life over WoW.

We raid Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8-10pm EST, and run Mythic+ Mondays and throughout the week.

Needs: Newer and veteran players alike. Players new to raiding and Mythic+ are welcome. All roles and specs welcome. We value player enjoyment over meta specs. For raid, available roles are DPS and Healing though Tanks with Off-Specs are more than welcome. For Mythic+, run what you love. We have member running keys at varying levels (+2 – 20s and beyond) all week long.

Expectations: No Toxicity. Be kind, be decent. Raiders should have good attendance, team oriented attitude, the ability to communicate on Discord, must use DBM/Bigwigs and Weak Auras, focus on your role, have a positive attitude, patience and growth mindset while we progress as a guild, good sense of humor, and a desire to have fun.

If interested, hit me up on my Discord (fintem84#5169) or Bnet (fintem1259#1488), and you can come check out raid or keys with us. No need to immediately jump servers or join guild, just come chill with us in Discord, wreck some mobs, and have fun.

[A] Lightnings Hand - Nesingwary

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 830pm to 11pm EST and have been raiding consistently for 10+years and would like more people to join our great friendly group of players to enjoy a fun, laid back approach to this game while making progress.

We also have several groups doing Mythic + content.

If intrerested in talking more hit me up in game or Kula or Healium (Bnet Luminnarus#1437) to discuss it some more.

Now would be a great time to join to get started with us with 10.1 content, new players are encouraged to join our guild we have plenty of players that offer help!

AOTC and KSM consistently!