Hunter looking for a home

As the title says i’m looking for a guild to call home (420 Level BM Hunter)
A little back story about me— I started playing back in late vanilla and raided through most expansions - took off for BFA.

Came back and my guild has basically fallen apart. Looking for a good group of people ( have pushed mythic in previous expansions). I am around usually at night eastern time and can main raid on weekends or can be an alternate during the week .

Thanks!

You can also hit me up on discord on teeshirt_tim #1910

1 Like

Hey Balroggs (Love the name)

If heroic AOTC and Alliance are an option for you, I have a guild called The Killer Bunnies that is Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof. We run dungeons, do holiday content, time walkers, we plan to get that Deathwing anniversary mount etc.

We are also a heroic raiding guild that is in need of DPS (preference for ranged). We are a 2 raid night/week guild that raids evenings @ 9 to 11 pm est - Tuesday’s and Fridays. We are AOTC every raid and are currently 7/8 EP.

I also have a cross server group where you can meet us before transferring and even come along on raid/m+/fun run nights.

I will leave my contact info and look forward to talking with you later, Balroggs.
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

Hi there Balroggs!

I tried to send you a request on discord, but it didn’t work.

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Hello, we are recruiting. Not sure if our times would be too late/early in morning for you:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

If you’re willing to go alliance, we’re always looking to recruit- guild spam below, feel free to add me to btag and chat.

Valor
Server: Earthen Ring
Raid Progress as of posting: 4/8 Mythic
Main Progression Raid times: Tues/Wed 7:00 - 10:00 Eastern
Alt/Open Raid Time: Thurs 7:30-10:30 Eastern
About us and what we offer: Earthen Ring is a quiet RP server that has essentially no RP to speak of, so it’s really a regular PvE server now. We have a core group of players that stick with us or always return after a break, so we’re always able to do Heroic and M+. As a result, we have a consistent setup for getting content done no matter what your aim is provided you don’t want to go hardcore and get Cutting Edge. We have two raids, one for skilled people that want to push the content in a much more relaxed environment that doesn’t require you to grind relentlessly, or an open raid, where all you have to do to get in is meet an ilvl requirement that is usually equivalent to current LFR, and have gems and enchants taken care of. The small server experience is unique for many reasons; one of the main draws is that there’s less competition. Our guildies enjoy that we are the top Alliance guild on the server while only raiding for three hours twice a week.

I completely understand that this slower pace is not for everyone, and by all means, feel free to keep looking if you want to find a Cutting Edge guild. In Valor, however, we don’t care if we get Cutting Edge or not. We get AotC every tier, and if we have enough people, we will push into Mythic with no extra requirements tacked on. We get where we get. Mythic is difficult. It requires a lot of wiping over and over, which is not something all of us are happy to do anymore. We’ve now got families, careers, other games, things that are more appealing to us than putting more than a set amount of time into raiding per week. This does not mean we accept just anyone, however. We do require people that want to get into the main raid prove their abilities. WoW is not our bread and butter like it may have once been. If this sounds appealing to you, then give me a shout.

Discord: Renala#0010

Heya Balroggs,

Think Pak Cafan might be a great place for you if you’re open to going Alliance. We’re a Dalaran server start guild that was originally established back in EQ1 which means there’s a core of us that are, ah … seasoned. Yeah let’s go with that. Our members live across the continental US, with a few abroad, and we run our heroic progression/AOTC team twice a week.

We are a very small guild at the moment. We’ve never been massive - like to keep the close knit family feel. The launch of Classic siphoned off a portion of our core raider population so we’ve got room for fresh new DPS and/or flex players who love to have fun whacking the heck out of boss mobs.

What we do:

• Heroic Progression Raiding (AOTC focus)
  • M+/Expeditions
  • Achievement Runs
  • Treat each other like family
  • Have a good time

While we do like to explore light mythic progression that’s a call leadership makes depending upon raid comp and numbers and is not our primary focus. We raid W/TH 9-11:30pm ET and have already AOTC’d EP.

Give me a poke via Bnet or Discord and let’s chat!
~Pere

Bnet: Peregryn#1292
Disc: Peregryn#6031

< After Work >

@ [H] US - Mal’ganis

ABOUT US:
We are a dual raid team guild, led by CE raiders with previous leadership experience. One team is AOTC+/casual and the other is CE/semi-hardcore. Both raid atmospheres are laid back, but focused and goal oriented. We plan to fully launch our CE team by Patch 8.3.

We do not cater to the easily offended, nor do we want players who think it’s interesting or cool to act like a high schooler.

Weekday CE Team Information
Semi-Hardcore
Tuesday: 6 - 10pm Central
Thursday: 6 - 10pm Central
Goal: Achieve CE every tier and sell heroic runs on our off days.
Needs: All - We are building exclusively for 8.3

Also willing to absorb a group and lead it to victory!

Weekend AOTC+ Team
Casual
Saturday: 7 - 9pm Central
Sunday: 7 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve AOTC every tier and dabble in Mythic for fun.
Needs: DPS, Heals, OFF-spec tanks

Interested?? Apply now! It’s super fast and easy. :heart:

bit.ly/ApplyAW
Friendly gamers can contact discord: Tigger#0772