Hunter - LFG

Hi :grinning:

I’m looking for a guild for S4 and onwards.

I can raid any day & anytime, except Fridays.

Priority goes to Alliance, & will consider Horde :grimacing:

If more info needed about my extensive history, please, feel free to hit me up via my battle tag or discord down below :hugs:

BTAG: Bullet#11468

DISCORD: BULLET#0001

Hi Bullet!

I would love to give you some info about our guild and community, Found a Green Quest!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Sundays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Hi Bullet!

Trinity is recruiting at the moment and most of us if not all of us have KSM and have done raiding to heroic or tried to throughout the expansion (Guild kinda stopped playing on and off, so it didn’t help).

Since we’re restructuring and trying to build a raid team for S4/Dragonflight, we would love to have you! We are currently just focusing on Mythic+ and getting ready for the new seasons release.

We are looking for any new & returning players that enjoy having a place to hang out, play the game, gear up & even play other games on our off nights.

We are pretty laid back, we are learning new alts and trying new things to keep it different.

If you want to talk more, I added my Battlenet below.
Real ID: Eredric#1237
Discord ID: eredric#8934

Hi there, we have spots open on our 1x/week AotC team. I’ll drop our guild info below and if you’re interested, I’d love to chat and see if we could be a good fit for you.

Up we go!

Still looking :smiley: