Hunter LF two night a week mythic raid

253 BM hunter looking for guild.

My ideal guild raids mythic in a relaxed atmosphere but makes good progress. I prefer to raid two nights a week. PST but can raid Eastern or Central as long as I’m done by about 10 pm my time.

I’m looking for a good mix of people, male and female, more adult in orientation. I’ve raided as a BM hunter since Legion, for better logs please look to earlier tiers. I swapped to horde a few months for M+ and would love a guild that runs keys together also but not mandatory.

I am available evenings from about 5 PST to 10 PST, weekends are flexible.

Bnet: Kya#11203
Discord: Kya#0723

1 Like

Look for a discord request from Angsti

Hi Kyarrix, I think that our guild, Duh Winning, might be a great fit for you! We are an adult guild (majority of us in our 30s) that definitely qualifies as “semi-casual,” but we’re able to band together and kill bosses. We finished the tier 7/10M going super casual at the end. Our current raid days are Wednesday and Thursday, 9pm-12am EST. We also have a lot of guildies who do Mythic+ and are looking to push more keys this expansion.

If you’d like more information, please contact our guild leader Glaecius. I’m also going to give him your info as well as you seem like you’d be a good fit:
Bnet: DaDuke#1267
Discord: Glaecius#9419

Hey there, I think we could potentially be a pretty good fit! I’m not sure if Alliance is an option but our guild environment is much like what you described, I sent you a btag request but also wanted to leave more info here, hope to hear from you!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.
We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We were 6/10M CN and 3/10M SoD with Soulrender at 16% until we had to take a break due to many of our raiders having real life pop up.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438