Hunter LF raiding guild

Hello my name is Shallow and I am looking for a raiding guild! LF a guild that raids later at night, preferably during the week. The current guild I am in raids earlier in the day and unfortunately cant make the raids =( I have been playing wow off and on since WOTLK. I currently took some time off from raiding in BFA and just coming back to raiding. Prefer to find a guild that is progressing through normal but can hop in a heroic team and learn the fights quick!

Hey Shallow. I see you’re on an alliance avatar, but many players are playing both factions. If you have no preference to alliance or horde, please feel free to take a lot at my guild.

About Us:
[Blood Forged] (on Thrall) was founded by a group of friends just before the release of Warlords of Draenor. Unfortunately due to people’s opinions of the latest expansion Battle For Azeroth, we have decided to take a break. We are currently rebuilding and are looking to bring new and experienced players to take on the remaining challenges of BFA and further into Shadowlands. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on achieving Ahead of the Curve. We are looking forward to building an exceptional team.

Roles Needed:
Currently all roles are needed, with the highest demand on tanks and healers!

Raid:
Times are currently tentative
Tues - Thurs at 10p EST to 1a

LordThoth666#1578 (bnet) - CoFounder/Guild Master
AdriAlmighty#1682 (bnet) / Adrisenpai#9736 (discord) - CoFounder/Officer

Thanks for considering us.

Guild & Server: Cupcakes and BDSM - Thrall

Raid Times/Days: Sunday/Monday - 9pmEST-12amEST

Recruitment Contacts: AwesomeIsMatt#1304(Discord)

Alfaro#7894 (Discord)

Requirements: Discord

Needs: Looking for anyone who wants to play the current content, getting to know each other, grow, make friends, pushing the current content casually, then Push Mythically in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers, togethers.

We also hold guild events for awards

Hey there! I’m the GM of Best in Class (Area52 Horde) and here’s all about us :slight_smile:

About:
Best in Class was created by a group of long time friends and we want to expand on our guild. We are setting up a brand new raid team! Our primary goal is to create a fun and friendly atmosphere and to learn and grow together, as a team.

Current needs:

Tanks -
Need one tank considering any class

Healers -
Need two healers considering any class

DPS -
Still need a few DPS, considering any class or spec

This list will be become more fine tuned as we receive more applicants, but for now I wanted to keep it very broad

Raid times:
Fridays and Saturdays 10pm - 1am EST

If you have any questions or are interested in becoming a part of our raid team, please feel free to add me on discord Lurk#0002 or on btag Lurkk#1659

Thanks for reading and I hope to talk with you soon!

Hey! Not sure how late you would like but we’re currently progressing through normal right now! Here’s our guild post:

Looking for the best PvE and PvP guild? with the most competent raiders and hardcore PvPers ready and willing to teach you their tricks? well we’re not that guild, but if you want a group of laid back humans who like pizza, beer and killing internet dragons this may be the guild for you!

**Who are we?** : BlackLotus is a causal raiding guild made up of close friends on the Dalaran-US server.

**What we are about:** We strongly believe in having fun obviously. You pay a monthly fee to play this great game to have fun and we’re all about that. We’re a close tight knit group who not only enjoys raids but loves to do things outside of them. For example mount runs, achievements, transmogs, PVP, etc… So we don’t just log in 3 times a week for raids, we play other games outside of WoW with each other and you can always expect us to be on our Discord server!We are an active guild always down to do stuff and when we’re on expect good laughs, good fun and overall some good times!

We are a brand new raid team currently working on Normal to help out gear some of our members but the ultimate goal is to get AOTC before patch and maybe dabble in some mythic once we get enough members. Currently we’re looking for the following roles:

Healer - FULL/ but could use offspec

DPS - 3-4 Ranged DPS(Mage, Hunter, SPriest, Ele Shaman)
1 Melee(preferably Enh Shammy or DH)

Tank - DK/Warrior/Pally

Raid times will be as follows:

Monday - 9pm - 11pm EST

Wednesday - 9pm - 11pm EST

At the end of the day, if you’re looking for a guild to grow with and make new and awesome friend with then look no more! We welcome any type of player regardless of level or raiding experience! you do not have to raid to be in this guild, as stated above we love doing things other than raiding! This guild was created to create a friendly environment to play the games we all love together!Any further questions please do not hesitate to add our GM- thesauce#11461(bnet) thesauce#7262(discord)

Aww well hopefully you find a good time fit! Check out the recruitment discord! Guilds are sorted by faction, type (CE, AOTC, etc) and raiding schedule (Weekend/Weekday, etc) to make finding a home easier. If you need any help, just post in the help channel, and our mods will assist you as they are available to do so. :slight_smile: We wipe the channels every tier so they stay current. Good luck and happy hunting!

Link: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

PS you can also search in a specific channel for a certain time by using the search bar and selecting a channel you’re interested in. Once you have that you can put a time or a day, etc in order to make sure that you find guilds that meet your schedule needs. The screenshot below is an example. The right side shows the guilds in Horde CE 3 Day that raid at 10pm.