Hunter LF raiding guild coming 10.2

Augevoker looking to reroll to hunter in process of gearing my hunter for 10.2 3/9M exp this tier
Discord: Zeath

1 Like

Not much info on what you’re looking for but we could use another body on our team for 10.2. Hit me up if interested. Info in post below.

Bumping this post

Hey Olither! Keystone Raiders is a new guild on Proudmoore eyeing AOTC for 10.2. We’ll raid one night a week (W 6-9 PT) with the rest of the week focused on M+ teams.

In-game — [A]Hansraj / [H]Hansraaj
Discord — Hansraj
BattleTag — Hansraj#1828

Claw and Shadow is a guild of friends who have been playing World of Warcraft together for years. We currently focus on casual AOTC raid content, but have done Mythic level raiding in the past. We also enjoy other content and games together.

Raid Info

Days: Tuesday and Wednesday
Time: 9PM to 11:30PM Eastern Time

Contact Info

Mucc - Guildmaster
Discord: cainage

Drok - Recruitment Officer
Discord: vicious_ed

Omusa - Raid Leader
Discord: omusa

Heya! Going to drop my recruitment link here ~ take a look and let me know if my guild suits your needs!

[Degenerates Only] - Rebuilding for Season 3 - Semi Casual AOTC+ - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey there! We’d love to add a Hunter to our roster for 10.2! We’re on raid break atm but we’re recruiting for raid spots for our core team, I’d love to chat with you to see if it’d be a good fit! I’ll hit you up on Discord but I also wanted to leave our guild spam below, good luck on your search either way! :slightly_smiling_face:

For a very brief TLDR: 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 3/9M before we took our raid break for the tier!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We were 9/9H & 3/9M Aberrus before our break.
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

Hello we are [Is dead] on Zul’jin a new and growing guild pushing for mythic raiding. We current are recruiting dps and heals for 10.2. We would love to invite u to join us even if its for aotc and mythic + our raid times are tuesday & thursday 9-midnight Est.
You can contact me at acidea#1158 on bnet or acidea on discord. have a great day and i hope u join!!

bumping this post

hey olither, my guild on Medivh shard is looking for range dps for herioc raid, more info in my post

wtb that augvoker xD

bumping this post