Hunter lf guild

7/8H

358 ilvl

Looking for a casual and fun guild for raiding and more. I actually like talking to my guildies. i would prefer a guild on garrosh but will consider switching servers but not factions (sorry alliance).

message me at Light11331#1732

looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Sent you a bnet request! Hope we can chat soon!

< Pointless Macro> 8/8H 1/8M is looking to expand its roster to push into Mythic Uldir and Prepare for the upcoming raid tier. Currently Accepting Raid Ready DPS and HEALS LF active players and M+ runners. Raid Fri@8pm EST Sun@7pm EST

A few of us raided on Garrosh back in the day before the raider exordus during Cata and MOP.

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 4/8M, is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

~

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 9PM -12PM EST
Saturday 9PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: Closed - Low Priority
Melee: Rogues, Death Knights
Ranged: Mage, Boomkin, Shaman, Warlock, Hunter
Healer: Paladin, Priest, Shaman

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• LonewolfmcQ#1468
  • Jekkle#1328
  • Cross#12398
  • Phobia#1707

Grazbez, Administrators-illidan would love to have you!

We currently raid Tues/Thurs 830 - 11 EST with optional Sundays. We also run a lot of keys and have a few PVPers on the roster. I think you’d enjoy the atmosphere and community, and we welcome you to hop in and do some activities with us before you transfer if you wish. We do plan on pushing CE in the next content in the main raid slot; but, those optional Sundays will be open for Alt runs and heroics.

Casuals are always welcome to come help reinforce our soon to be robust community at peak game time :slight_smile:

bnet: dityboycom#1868

More info

Hi Graz! Imagine my surprise when I saw your post AND we are on the same server!
Adding you on real-id I’d love to chat :slight_smile:

Hey Light,

I sent you a battletag request from Kyatastrophe, but I’d love to be your new home in game, if you’d consider us worth the transfer, and I very much think you would. You can check us out on https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Seaghyn and if you want to get ahold of me fastest, my discord is @Kyatastrophe#6666

Looking forward to talking with you!

1 Like

Heya Graz

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11PM EST.

About Us:
Cutting Corners is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience.

We originally were long time mythic raiders, this tier we’ve gotten to 3/8 Mythic but decided to settle for casual heroic, while farming Mythic + for the remain of the expansion.

While we are first and foremost a heroic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we are recruiting all type of players!

Contacts
Diago#1887 (Recruitment)

<Annunaki> (H-US-Turalyon) is an AotC raiding guild looking to open its doors and Discord to allow for a more social aspect, as well as welcoming those interested in keystones, island expeditions, and just all around shenanigans. We also have a few DPS slots open on our 15+ raid roster (pref caster or those with tanking/healing o/s). Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:45PM EST - 10PM EST.

Voice Chat: Discord

Our main goal is to create a mature and relaxed yet competitive atmosphere seeking AotC kills where everyone can have fun playing the game.

Requirements: Good attitude, good attendance, anything else per conversation.

Contact info:

Discord: Aureil#6653

Btag: eternainfer#1281 For more info check out: https://guildsofwow.com/annunaki

The Nightmen Raiders - US Area 52 – Horde

Current Needs – DPS and Multi-Spec DPS:
ANY Skilled Range DPS. Pref the following:
Balance Druid (Resto OS)
Ele Sham (Resto OS)
Warlock
Mage
Hunter

And the Following MDPS:
Feral Druid (Guardian OS)
DK (Blood OS)
Rogue
Paladin (Ret/Holy)

*Please note we are ALWAYS looking to upgrade our roster. If you do not see your class listed but are confident you can perform at our level, do not hesitate to reach out. We do not refuse any SOLID DPS

The Nightmen raid times:
Tuesday - 11:45pm - 3:00am Serve time (8:45pm-12:00am PST)
Wednesday - 11:45pm - 3:00am Server time

Mythic + Core Group 1
Thursday - 10:30pm Pacific Time
Friday- 11:30pm-3:00am Pacific Time
Sunday- 11:00pm Pacific time

Mythic + Core Group 2
TBA

Guild achievements/Progression:
8/8 N Uldir – We no longer run Normal, but we can as a guild activity for Alts.
8/8 H Uldir – This is now a guild activity, Drinking welcomed and ALT RUN
2/8 M Uldir – Continuing to Push Tuesday

Reasons to consider The Nightmen
We are THE NIGHTMEN, (Yes, from “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia). We’re easy going, we love to have fun, and we enjoy our raiding experience together while maintaining top-end status. We are non-biased and intolerant of drama in any form. When raiding with our guild, you will find that the atmosphere is very laid-back. However, when the time comes for progression, we know how to focus and get the job done. The Guild is managed by a tight-knit group of raiders and administrators. We are ACTIVE/FUN group of people. We kick it on Discord, create events on the calendar and encourage players to get involved and have a good time. Our priority is maintaining our positive environment so that members are happy to log on and excited to raid and work together. We welcome all members to hang out on Discord, form groups, etc.

Loot: Personal Loot
We currently run Personal Loot t and we roll out upgrades that raiders do not need to the Core Raiders if they need them -We take into consideration various factors such as:
• Raid Attendance
• Performance
• Attitude and drive for progression

Raider Requirement

Attendance:
We currently raid 2 nights a week during active progression, Tuesday/Wednesday. Raid invites go out at 11:45-11:50 Server Time, begin raiding at 12:00am (or sooner if everyone is ready) and run until 3:00am. We understand real life takes priority so a simple heads up to the GM or an officer will suffice. If you cannot keep a raid attendance of 90%, then this guild might not be the right fit for you.

Skill/multi-tasking
• Moving into new content we will be benching players who cannot follow directions or who are consistently causing a Raid Wipe. So the question stands, as a raider are you able to do your job while being aware of environmental hazards? We are looking for skilled individuals who can adjust to emergency change changes in strategy without losing focus.

Gear:
• Your gear directly enhances your performance. Is it all properly gemmed, upgraded and enchanted? The amount of effort you put into your gear correlates to the amount of effort you put into raiding. If your gear is not equivalent or close enough to the gear associated with the content we are clearing to allow you to carry your own weight, you must prove to us, you are the correct choice for your position and motivation to improve not only gear but skill.

Performance and Experience:
• Can you take constructive criticism and avoid making the same mistake more than once?
• You need to have experience close to that of the guilds current progression, past raiding experience is also a plus.

Public Communications:
The Nightmen care about their reputation and credibility and is why we ask that you keep an open mind and not cause problems within the guild or outside (General, Trade chat, etc.) Over use of profanity or bringing down any wow player will be the reason why you will be removed from our Guild.

General requirements include:

• Mature players (Preferably 21+)
  • Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
  • Ability to frequently check up on our forums for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.

Feel free to contact us with any questions:
Krayons- Gowkratoz#1985
Kostadine- Kostadine#1413
Enkazil- Anti#1430

One Shot Hype - Horde - US - Zul’Jin
Raid times : Sun/Mon 9-12EST (6h total, 5 min break at 1030ish each night)
Current Progress : 3/8M Uldir
Recruiting : DPS. Recruitment will be open until we have cemented our 20 for mythic with at least 5 players to rotate in and out.
History : Guild is a guild formed as The Temple by a core group of friends on Blackrock in early WoD. We have consistently progressed further every tier with a stable core of 20-25 members at all times. We refer to ourselves as casual to semi hardcore, because we make no requirements for grinding or m+ although they are highly encouraged if you have the time to do so. However we do expect that you show up on time ready to kill bosses, and have learned the fights beforehand. We were a CE guild the until the end of last xpac due to players not being able to make raids because of changes in work/school/quitting the game.
Why Us : We will be pushing to be CE for 8.1 raiding. Discord is active with games other than WOW. Easy to get a M+ or PVP BG group together. Standard Raider Perks. We push CE without having to kill yourself during the week grinding like crazy and getting burnt out. Nor do we expect you to be pulling gold rankings or be sat. No requirements to supply the Gbank, however they are always appreciated. If you don’t want to raid and just want some people to play games with you are welcome too.
Contact : liljohnny#0789, Garjay#1436, or Azoth#4016 on discord for more info

adding you on bnet

We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

Tickle#1358

Nova#14661

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (Non Mythic focused). 8/8 Heroic Uldir 1/8 M

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

Hello Grazbez - we are an AOTC horde guild on Thrall and would be interested. Here is our recruitment post for you to review and if you have any questions please tag me here or reach out on bnet Moonpie#1732. Best of luck to you in your search for a new home!

Hello, Grazbez. I’m the GM for Subject to Change, a Horde guild on Turalyon.

We’re a very social guild and love running content together. We have Normal and Heroic raids, and run a TON of keystones.

I’ve included my guild ad below. You’re also welcome to check out the guild discord and see what we’re like.

Have you ever belonged to a guild where no one talked to each other? Where discord was always empty, except for that one clique that always runs together?

Why be a part of that same old experience again? <Subject to Change> is a friendly, active guild where we want to help you make the most of your WoW experience. We value every member, whether you’re a high end key runner or just starting out, whether you’re experienced or would like mentoring, whether you like raiding or battling pets (or both). Our onboarding officer checks in with all new recruits to see what gets your blood pumping in game. We’ll help you knock down keys, chase achievements or get that mount you’ve been salivating over.

Everything in life is Subject to Change - but WoW should always be fun.

Recruiting all classes - in need of some additional dps, especially ranged.

Normal/Heroic raids Wednesday and Sunday at 8 p.m. EST

We are on Zul’jin
What is Cudas

Cudas – Zul’jin is a newly formed guild ran by very experienced raid leaders that have been raiding as early as Vanilla. We are a raid and mythic+ focused guild looking for players to fill our ranks. We’re an adult guild trying to be social and fun but keep progression in mind.

What can you expect from us?

–Professional yet social progression raids

–Relaxed raiding atmosphere

–Friendly family-oriented players

–Mythic+ gear runs

–Always willing to help gear to fill out our raid team.

What we expect from you?

Applying to Cudas, first and foremost means that you embrace and share our passion for progress raiding and also:

–Knowledge of your class and the game

–Knowledge of the specific bosses we are facing. (tactics and mechanics for your spec)

–Preparation of your toon, ex. Enchants, gemmed, potions

–We will help with feast and flasks
–Activity, in order to progress we need a stable group of raiders that are willing to put time to progress

–And most of all, a positive friendly attitude!

What are our raiding times?

These times are Eastern Standard time so please keep that in mind. We also expect players to be on at 8:15pm for inv and then you can go afk until raid time at 8:30pm.

–Wednesday 8:30pm – 11:00pm

–Sunday 8:30pm – 11:00pm

Are you interested in joining?

Contact Bonebraker#11410. Thiserus#1932

Hello! My guild needs a Hunter! Would love to talk to you- here is our spam:

<Goonies Never Say Wipe> of Zul’Jin Horde is now recruiting!

We are a close-knit group of friends that raid only from 6 to 10 (Server/EST) on Sunday nights. Yes, that’s just ONE required raid night per week!

About us: Several years ago on another server, we were a fairly successful semi-hardcore progression guild. The guild broke up toward the end of Siege of Orgrimmar but each of us kept in touch. After realizing “Hey, I miss raiding with my friends!” We then decided to come back together to raid just one day a week in Legion.

Most of the current team are former semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who used to raid 3+ nights a week. As we’ve gotten older, we’re less willing to treat WoW like a full time job but we still want to see the content. Our current one night a week raid schedule is perfect for that. This is a great group for “retired” raiders, college students, or others who want to experience the content with good players but without the heavy time commitment.

We are currently are in need of the following:

Very High- WW, Hunter, non druid/priest healer with dps OS
High- Warrior, Rogue
Medium- Ret, Enhance, Warlock, Feral

Basically we are looking for high output dps that are reliable. We are looking for people with prior raid experience who min-max, do research on their own, and put out high numbers for their class/gear level consistently.

Casuals are also always welcome.

I should stress that personality fit is as important to us as your ability to play your class. We have some kooky personalities in our guild and we are looking for people we will get along with. A great sense of sick & depraved humor, thick skin, and willingness to put the group first are all required. Also, many of the players in our guild come from former semi-hardcore/hardcore backgrounds and we are looking for people with high output and good raid awareness.

Please note: alts are welcome! If you are a serious raider that raids during the week on your main and you have an alt you’d like to get a fun once a week group for, this is the perfect opportunity for you.

If you are interested please contact myself at Cassandrae#1741 one of my recruitment officers: Pailos (Pailos#1956) or Jacemoryl ( Jacemora#1342)