Hunter LF Guild

Have not raided SoD at all… quit playing after nathria due to guild falling apart and loss of interest.
not really looking for anything hardcore. dont care about mythic raiding. really wish blizz would go back to 10m raiding but thats beside the point
currently 217. Play BM. No plans on switching to MM. im more looking for a laid back group of people just trying to have fun. run keys and such.
Thanks for reading

1 Like

also, not really sure how my alt posted but my hunters name is gomram-mal’ganis US H

1 Like

Are you looking for an ally or horde guild?

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you l.

Hey there! I’m from a guild on Area 52 horde. We’re an AOTC focused raiding guild. We value our community, and want to provide a long term home for all our members. We raid Fri/Sun 8-11 EST. If you’re interested I’ll leave our spill below

otherwise add me:

Bnet: Purple86#1959

Discord: Purple_86#9819

Hey buddy, if you’re looking for a Social/Casual experience with active players, holiday guild events, Raid and Guild meetings, hanging in discord, and running keys for gear and score with a raid team that already cleared Heroic and wouldn’t mind helping you see the content, Full Murloc Zul’jin Horde might be the place for you. My Bnet is Killerpox#1990, hope to hear from you.

Descendants of Lore is recruiting, we are a semi casual raiding guild, we do raid 1-2 days per week and are looking for raiders but we play to have fun. We are on the smaller side right now, about 10-12 raiders but are working back up to a roster of 20. I will leave our spam below, but if you wish to speak more please contact me on Battlenet or Discord:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

6/10 H
10/10 N

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a mage, Death Knight and Fury/Arms Warrior and 2 healers to round out our raid team. Also, may have room for 1 experienced raid tank for the right person. We are consistently raiding, but working to get our raid group back up to 20 people.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Naughtytime here. Just posting another recruiting post for me and my team :heart:

Welcome back to the game!!!

I am Gm/RL of the Exclusive outcasts, an alliance guild on Kel’thuzad.
Casual mythic prog guild/ AOTC guild.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays as of right now from 9-12 eastern time. Sometimes we switch to Tuesday to fit schedules. We are 9/10 heroic, 1/10 Mythic in the Sanctum of Domination! I feel like we could be 3-4 kills in mythic, but we have to pug 5+ people in the past! The numbers are finally start to fill out because of the bites im getting on the forums! (Thank you everyone!) We are still in need of raiders right now! We have lost a quite of few people to classic and have some people stepping away from the game right now. We are looking Healers and DPS! HEALERS PREF <3

As of right now we have consistently have 2-3-9 to 2-4-12. We have one of our DPS mains as tank right now. Current needs:
Tank :
Any type! More of a back up roll right now!
Healer :
Shaman, druid, monk, pally. We will take a priest but we already heal with 3 :man_shrugging:t3::joy:
DPS :
Warlock, DK, Druid, Mage, ETC. We would take about anything of course!

PVP in the future, keystone nights on the weekend.

We might not be CE ready but I have good players willing to try, just need to roster more people. I have had a blast this tier, it’s been difficult due to the number of people leaving for either classic or taking a break, we are down over 14 + people :eyes: shout out to the crew that has stuck it out with m this tier :heart: I sit here and recruit for them, I want us all to have success. :pleading_face: If we can get a consistent 20+ people I could see us pushing farther into mythic as a team and grow for other tiers in SL and beyond!! Horde are always welcome too :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987 B tag / Ty - Resent#3575 Discord

Hit me up on my socials above, would love to chat! :sunglasses:

Are you looking to server transfer? if so, we would be happy to have you in Night Renegades on Baelgun/Doomhammer
Add me! Cyanah#1419

Hey there Gomram, I would love to chat with you if you are still looking for a new home.
Please feel free to add my Btag: Kitsune#1784 or my Discord: Sinafay#3443 and we can chat to see if we might be a good fit for you.
Look forward to possibly hearing from you and Happy Hunting.

Hello potential hunter friend!

We are Munchma Quchi (9/10H SoD) on Thrall, and we are looking for DPS to fill the holes in our roster. I can never have too many hunters, and I have a soft spot for beast masters.

I don’t believe there’s anyone in our raid group under the age of 25, so we’re clearly an adult atmosphere. We all have lives, jobs and families and can’t no-life the game like we did back in the day, but we can still clear content and have a good time together.

We raid Tues/Weds nights at 9:15pm-11:15pm EST. Enchants, consumables and repairs are provided by us for our raiders. We ask that you bring a positive attitude, a good sense of humour, and the willingness to learn. We have dabbled in mythic, and have achieved AOTC in every tier since we began in Legion. We also do the Glory of the [Insert Tier Here] Raider achievements every tier.

We run keys daily, we like to PVP (RBG group is a possibility with enough interest), and some of us play other games outside of WoW (le gasp, I know). We have a Free Company on Crystal - Coeurl in FFXIV, and a bunch of us are CoD/Overwatch addicts.

We are small but active, and we have been consistently playing together as a group since Legion. I myself have been a raid leader since Molten Core was current content. We moved from Daggerspine to Thrall this spring, and we have found some really solid folks to join us thus far. We’d love to have even more while we finish off Sanctum of Domination! We’re looking for people who vibe with our brand of weird, and we tend to keep people for the longhaul. Come for the content, stay for the friends.

If this sounds like the kind of environment for you, hit me up in-game (Annora#1484) or on discord (Annora#0420) for an invite.
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Thrall (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Daggerspine (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)
(For historic purposes)