Hunter LF Guild for SL [H] [A52]

Have experience in Heroic and Mythic in WoD. Some top parses.

Looking for a guild that has a few things:

• Members playing during the daytime and evenings. (I’ve got time during the day to run M+ or raids as well as evenings and weekends.) M,W,F 8-12 EST. Tues 10pm, Weekends open from noon onward. Plus daytimes.

• Active Discord.

• Players who do more than just show for raid and log off.

• Adult. Mature. Drama free. Helpful.

• Members who like to play the game.

Feel free to hit me up on Discord. Soy#1139

I’m willing to hop in and chat with anyone. Looking for a good fit.

1 Like

Hey there, our guild is a bit quiet atm due to just waiting on Shadowlands but I’d say we’re a decently active guild, if we sound like the right fit then please feel free to apply; we would like to add another Hunter to our roster!

We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Alliance Turalyon that raids Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST, while we aren’t a top end guild by any means we do like to have a nice relaxed environment to raid in while getting serious when needed.
If this sounds like what you’re looking for and times/days/Alliance are all okay then please feel free to fill out a short app on our guild site which will be linked in our info, hope to hear from you!

Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Gm btag: Wandappy#1921

afterMath eSports on Tichondrius Horde is currently recruiting high end raiders for the “Hall of Fame” push in Shadowlands. We’re a newly formed guild being backed by the organization afterMath eSports and plan to bring the support needed to ensure our team can perform at their highest level possible.

Our current raid schedule is as follows -
(Times are in PST)
Tuesday | 6pm - 10pm.
Wednesday | Off
Thursday | 6pm - 10pm.
Friday | Off
Saturday | Off
Sunday | 6pm-10pm (Heroic/Mythic carries for gold)
Monday | Off

Even though we initially formed afterMath eSports with the goal of being a “Race to World First” contender, we have reigned back our ambitions a bit and set our focus on a strong beginning, and continued growth as Shadowlands goes on. This allows us to be appealing to a larger population of players and get our core raid team set before the launch of Shadowlands. With that being said we are still recruiting players who strive for CE and can put in the effort needed to be a top end guild, with hopes of being a Hall of Fame guild in future tiers.

If the opportunity to be part of something new and slightly unique peaks your fancy, feel free to visit our website at www. aftermathesports . com or If you’d like to talk directly, please add me on discord kaRmy#5404 or ingame FXOkarmy#1756

Thanks for the replies. Really looking for something on Area 52.