Hunter LF Guild 10.2 and beyond

As the title says I am looking to get back into the raiding scene after taking some time off due to personal things happening in my life. I’d like to find a guild that I can raid with long term as well as keys, bgs, arenas. I have no problem with going to a different server. I’m looking for raid times anywhere between 7pm and 12am eastern.

Hey there Jasth!

We’re actually in need of some DPS for our core Heroic raiding group. Here’s some info about us:

About us

• We’re a US - Alliance-based guild on Sargeras (though Horde are more than welcome!)
  • We do a little bit of everything as you’ll see below

Raiding time

• Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 - 11:30pm EST. We’re starting with going for AOTC then afterward might go after Mythic, but not 100% on that just yet. (I know you said after 8:30 est, but still gonna post this just in case we can work it out somehow!)
  • We’ve achieved AOTC every patch fairly easily and quickly.
  • We like to have fun while also getting things done in our raids!

Mythic +

• We’re also pretty big on M+, with most of our members getting 2500 and some going for higher.

PvP

• We have a few members in our guild who like PvP so more is always welcome!

Requirements

• Have fun and relax but take raiding seriously while doing so (Be prepared, on time, etc.)
  • Friendly, we’re very active in our discord so we’ll welcome you with open arms!
  • Discord. We won’t force you to talk with voice, but we would like you to at least listen in for callouts and the like.

Contact

• If this at all interests you, or you have some questions, please feel free to message me at:

Bnet: J igglenaut#1628
Discord: j igglenaut
(No spaces obviously, blizzard has my name censored for some weird reason lol)

Hey Jasth,

I run a laid back heroic raiding guild on Area 52 that is always looking for more like minded players. Based on your post, you seem to fit our style, would love to chat. Feel free to send me an invite on Bnet

Wynneman#1501

Hello jasth! Wipes to Rats is a raiding guild on Area 52. We’re a rebuilding guild that has played together since the beginning of Shadowlands. We have achieved multiple AOTCs and are looking for more!

About Us

We’re a highly active and social raiding guild on Area 52. We pride ourselves on building our community around like minded people who are here to have fun, and push content at at steady pace. Our first focus every tier is to get AOTC as a guild, for our members to get KSM and KSH. Later in the season we typically like to dabble in mythic, but as of now CE is not our goal.

Outside of endgame content we have mog/mount runs, some PVP groups, and are highly active in discord as we play other games together, and post memes and hang out in discord.

Raid times are Sat/Mon 8:30-11:30pm EST

What We’re Looking For

We’re primarily looking for like minded people who want to push content, who are competent, patient, and willing to learn. We accept new players and new raiders and are willing to teach you the ropes in a low stress environment. We don’t believe in yelling or screaming at our members. We will coach as requested/required.

Our biggest ask in recruitment is you come to enjoy the game, have fun, and be a team player.

Roles we’re looking for

Tanks: No raid tanks currently needed, however we always are on the lookout for off tanks for m+ and those who can swing in for raid if needed

Healers: Currently seeking a holy and/or disc priest, any other healer is also currently welcome

DPS: Any roles/specs are currently open.

Joining

All new members of the guild will trial with us for 2 weeks. This is mainly to make sure everyone gets along and vibes well. You can trial cross-realm but after your trial you’ll be expected to transfer to our realm if at all possible.

To join or ask any questions you may:

join our discord: EX9JPvF9jR

Add one of our officers:

Discord: purple_86
Bnet: Purple86#1959

Discord: makoma
Bnet: MAKATTACK#1886

Hey This is Jonny from “No Sweat” Here’s our about us section and if it sounds like your jam add me on discord Jonny.Boi

Hi! I’m Jonny and welcome to our guild. To get to know us, you need a bit of history. We started as a group of players from Chaotic Neutral and Hordes Horrors on Aggramar. We split from those and created The Crabshack and quickly became the top Horde guild on that realm. We struggled through a lot of adversity in such a tiny place. We had to recruit off realm for talent. Eventually in SOD, we quit Aggramar and went our separate ways on Illidan, only to reform later as No Sweat.

No sweat is a guild that’s focused on community and fun before parses and Raider IO dick measuring. We still focus on progression and pushing as high as we are capable of. Toxicity and shaming not tolerated. Many of us have been raiding since the early days of the game, and our core group have been mythic raiders since BFA. While cutting edge isn’t our penultimate goal, we are always striving to see just how close we can get while maintaing chill vibes.

RAID TIMES:

Tue/Wed 8p-11p CST.

Hi Jasth! I’m not sure if you have some flexibility possible with your times (we end half an hour what you have listed), but other than that we might be a good fit. We’re currently recruiting DPS and could use a skilled hunter. We raid Wednesdays and Mondays (10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST) with a focus on AOTC.

If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search!

More info: https://www.themetalguild.com/
If interested in joining, please apply here: https://forms.gle/FGuWbxCMFEM4dqy36