Hunter LF AoTC Guild

post deleted

Hey Greentooth!

We Don’t Wipe on Zul’jin is always looking for more members to join! We are welcoming all players. We raid on Sun/Wed from 8-11pm EST. We also run keys often, have weekly events (in game and out of game), and have a pretty active Discord.

Here’s a bit about us:

Guild & Server: <We Don’t Wipe> Zul’jin (Horde and Alliance come 10.1)
Type of Guild: Raid/M+/PVP/Social
Recruitment Contacts: Mabes#0639 (Discord)
Requirements: Chill attitude.
Needs: All
About Us: Chill group of people mostly in our 20s-40s who love to hang out in game and outside of game together. We are friends, not just guildies. Guild leader and officers have been playing since vanilla. Come join us… and don’t wipe!

Greentooth,
Tried to add you on discord, youre not accepting requests at this time. Heres a little about us. My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A/H] - Whisperwind(8/8N 8/8H AOTC VOI) is looking for more, Our core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, with multiple KSM/KSH members. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 20s, and raid Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 8/8H looking for more for next raid tier
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight/Pally

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 7:45-10:45pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

"Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info Chetaria#11739

Hey Greentooth!

I think our times fit great and we only raid 4 hours a week! 2 nights - we would love to chat if you are still looking to get you added for 10.1!

TL:DR;

• Tenured AotC Guild
  • LF DPS for Aberrus and beyond!
  • Heroic Raid, AOTC Focused, and active in Mythic +.
  • Plenty of melee availability, always welcome ranged.
  • 1 more heal spot once roster hits 18-20 (We recruit to 25)
  • Family First guild :heart: No Elitists

Contact Smuush-Thrall
BNET: Smush#11764
Discord: Smush#9763

Current Roster:
3 Paladin (Tank, DPS, Heal)
2 Druid (DPS)
2 Shaman (DPS, Heal)
1 Hunter
1 Evoker (DPS)
1 Warrior (Tank)
1 Priest (Heal)
1 Warlock
0 Monk, Rogue, DK, Mage, Demon Hunter

[b]Full Post w/ who we are as a guild & raid team/b]

Hey I see your looking for a guild well Murloc in disguise (Area 52) is a newer guild but its roster is a bunch of friends who enjoy pushing keys and raiding on tues and thurs 8pm server - 10:30 server if interested add me on bnet RookTown#1450 or pop in discord.gg/CqB9bAzA