Hunter LF 2-night Mythic raiding guild for Shadowlands

Hi everyone,

I’m a multi-class experienced player looking for a 2-night Mythic / CE raiding guild for Shadowlands. Beyond raiding, I also enjoy M+, casual PVP, and general social activities on non-raid nights.

I would prefer to play a hunter as my main, in Shadowlands. However, I am flexible and have always preferred to change roles to fill gaps in my guild’s roster, because the progression of the team is the most enjoyable part of raiding. I will have at least one geared alt (probably demon hunter) so I can tank M+ from time to time.

I have been raiding in WoW since Vanilla, and have experience ranging from server-first guilds in multiple expansions, to very casual. For the last couple of expansions, I have been playing with a group of close friends, focused on getting AotC every tier. Several of them have chosen to leave WoW, and our group no longer has a large enough roster to field raids on our own. I would like to get back into a more competitive raiding, without going full-hardcore.

I’d be happy to talk in more detail about class choice, raiding experience, logs, etc over Discord or in-game whispers. Please reach out to me in-game at Zeta#1225, or Discord at raeth#4347 - or just reply to this post!

Cheers and happy raiding!

1 Like

If we sound like a good choice just hit us up! Newly forming raiding guild tired of too strict and militaristic style raids.

We were a casual kinda semi hardcore guild. Looking to do mythic raiding and maybe finish it. Not interested in forcing certain ways of preforming just because the top of the top of the top are doing it since we are not going for world firsts, just keeping up with the server or pulling ahead of them. I am fine with trying to raid with a full team of druids lol. Looking to kill bosses in mythic progression content with a smile on our faces and joking about our day and each other.

Oh heyyy Avaria,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start as Horde on Mal’Ganis would be!

I’m looking to add a couple more raiders to our roster for Shadowlands.

Denovo is a two day Mythic raiding guild formed by a group of CE raiders who couldn’t bear the thought of not raiding together anymore when their guild (Reignited) disbanded after achieving Cutting Edge Ny’alotha

Our first official raid as Denovo was Friday August 14 - we’re 11/12M currently

Mythic Raid Schedule
Friday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST
Saturday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST

We have a super quick and easy application - our bots will autofill your logs/raider.io/wowprogress info for you - you just tell us who you are, how to reach you, and anything you think we should know - forms.gle/QUfFrppGBfDmmn7q7

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Weekly Heroic Alt Runs
  • Key pushing
  • Key Sales
  • Meta Achievement groups
  • There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? forms.gle/QUfFrppGBfDmmn7q7

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PST

Hello Avaria! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and use one of the following contact methods below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Avaria, dropping our spam here. If it sounds like a good fit, hit me up and we can chat further.

< Mestov > of Illidan is now opening recruitment for Shadowlands. We are seeking exceptional players to add to our mythic roster. Please reach out to Bluff#1114 on BNET or Bluff#3277 on Discord.

About

Led by CE raiders, the guild was formed mid patch 8.3. Our current core consists of many returning veteran players of the game, used to raiding at a high level. As time has gone on and priorities have changed, we sought to create a relaxed schedule with a hardcore mindset. The goal is always to progress as far as we can and make adjustments as needed to make that happen.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday/Wednesday: 8:30-11:30 PM EST

Recruiting

• Holy Paladin or MW monk
  • Boomkin
  • Warlock
  • Rogue

If your class is not listed above and you are still interested in our guild, please do not hesitate to contact us. Exceptional players of any class/role will be considered.

Hey Avaria! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

Horde - Choices - Bleeding Hollow

Tuesday & Thursdays 9:00PM-12:00AM (Midnight) EST | 6 Hours total

Choices

We are a Guild that is currently forming for Shadowlands with the intention of creating an environment that is relaxed and fun, while pushing content at a efficient rate to achieve CE each tier.

Our Players & Goals

We consist of players who either have a CE or two under their belt, or have a solid history of Mythic raiding. We are looking for people of similar background. We won’t be pushing top 1000 world right off the bat, but we hope to find ourselves somewhere between 1500-2000 World in 9.0.

• We are being built on a solid foundation of structure and accountability.
  • Establish expectations, goals and standards for the guild.
  • Provide clear and transparent communication.

What We Look For

• Positive attitude towards raiding
  • History of Mythic Raiding or high end play
  • Drive to improve their play
  • Players who want to be apart of the guild and it’s community
  • Prepared with consumables, addons, gear and fight knowledge

If you are interested and have more questions or want to apply, please contact Tolias.

• Discord: Tolias#2223
  • Bnet: Tolias#11911

Thank you for taking the time to read our post! Have a good one.