Hunter LF 2-3day horde progression guild Area-52

I’m coming back from a break and looking for a guild to raid with, preferably with Cutting Edge as the goal. I have Cutting Edge experience in Legion (Xavius and Argus) and missed Cutting Edge: Archimonde in WoD due to just starting to play and the end of the expansion and my guild didn’t quite make it.

Looking for raid times Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday preferably, but can probably make Thursdays work if needed. Monday and Tuesday is prefered for 2 day guild, or Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday for a 3 day guild.

Legion logs are on Daimashammy-Area52, but I’m looking to play Hunter and since I’m just coming back from a break I don’t currently have any logs.

I can be reached by
btag: Daimanodo#1707
Discord: Daimanodo#5891
or in-game mail to Daimahunter

HI THERE! Newly transferred Horde guild to Illidan with a core that is 2/8M. Raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm server, with a fun day Thursday. We are very active in discord and game. Come push keys, and get ready for the next tier! Need DPS and Healers. Btag is Codex21#1416.

My man

6/8M 1337 Mal’Ganis Horde Mythrax 20%

Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and finish CE before the next raid drops and we make our push to finish in the top 100 US in the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST
Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. With the next tier coming, another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.

Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

Recruitment:

We are currently looking for the following:
1 Tank: Demon Hunter, Blood Death Knight, Prot Paladin, or Brewmaster Monk.
1-2 Healers: Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin, Holy Priest
2 Ranged DPS: Hunter, Spriest
1 Melee DPS: Ret Paladin
ANY AND ALL SOLID DPS WHO THINK THEY WILL OUTPERFORM A CURRENT RAIDER.

Get in touch

Discord: The Pachyderm#6698 (yes there is a space, I think, probably)
Btag: Pachyderm#1286
Kameron#1822

Hey Daimahunter.
One Shot Hype - Horde - US - Zul’Jin
Raid times : Sun/Mon 9-12EST (6h total, 5 min break at 1030ish each night)
Current Progress : 3/8M Uldir
Recruiting : DPS. Recruitment will be open until we have cemented our 20 for mythic with at least 5 players to rotate in and out.
History : Guild is a guild formed as The Temple by a core group of friends on Blackrock in early WoD. We have consistently progressed further every tier with a stable core of 20-25 members at all times. We refer to ourselves as casual to semi hardcore, because we make no requirements for grinding or m+ although they are highly encouraged if you have the time to do so. However we do expect that you show up on time ready to kill bosses, and have learned the fights beforehand. We were a CE guild the until the end of last xpac due to players not being able to make raids because of changes in work/school/quitting the game.
Why Us : We will be pushing to be CE for 8.1 raiding. Discord is active with games other than WOW. Easy to get a M+ or PVP BG group together. Standard Raider Perks. We push CE without having to kill yourself during the week grinding like crazy and getting burnt out. Nor do we expect you to be pulling gold rankings or be sat. No requirements to supply the Gbank, however they are always appreciated. If you don’t want to raid and just want some people to play games with you are welcome too.
Contact : liljohnny#0789, Garjay#1436, or Azoth#4016 on discord for more info