Hunter / Druid LF Raiding Guild

Hello Brigie!
while the guild isn’t technically a casual heroic guild, we do have a semi casual heroic team lfm. We’re comprised of raiders of a decent spread of ages (24-50), some are former CE raiders and some have only done heroic at content. Everyone’s laid back and friendly. I’ll drop my info below and if you’re interested, i’d love to chat.

Hey Brigie, I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look at our spam and let us know!

Are you still looking for a guild? If so, may I interest you in a guild named Starworld West? We are an alliance guild located on Blood Furnace. We are a group of mid-core players who like to push content at a reasonable pace. We have several members over 2.4k io and several other with KSM.

Our raid night is currently Sundays @8pm server (CST). We are 5/8H, just need to bolster our roster a bit to get AotC. If this sounds like a good fit for you, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I can answer any questions you may have!
Btag: Cthulhoo#11286
Discord: SgtCthulhoo#6180

Hiya Brigie!

House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids Normal/Heroic (and sometimes dabbles in Mythic), does M+, and sometimes other activities together. A nine-year guild, we will be embracing cross-faction beginning in 10.1. We are looking for more ranged dps for our AOTC focused progression team and would like to invite you to check us out. Raid times are Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday 7-9PM Pacific. (Every other Monday is usually a fun run, rather than progression) We use two-way Discord communication. If you are interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

Hello Brigie,

Are you looking for a community to call home, filled with people who will become lifelong friends?? Do you have real-life responsibilities that take up most of your time, and use WoW to de-stress?

If you answered yes then community of guilds is for you. We:

• welcome and accept members from all walks of life and experience levels

• believe in promoting a space where you can be yourself, without fear of toxicity, discrimination, or overt vulgarity

• maintain a fun, non-discriminatory, inclusive environment

• have a large active community of over 20 guilds across alliance and horde that push keys, raid, pvp, achievements, and much more.

Our raid team [OG After Dark], one of 7 raid teams within our community, is currently recruiting raiders that want to push into mythic content–either immediately, or eventually.

The team has two immutable rules:

1. Treat each other like humans, and communicate as adults. We are all people, with the same goals, and we deserve to be treated with kindness and compassion.

2. Maintain a growth (learning) mindset. A consistent commitment to improvement is worth infinitely more than raw skill.

Besides these two most-important concepts, there are a number of lesser requirements:

• You must be a tagged member of to join us in raid content. Don’t want to transfer? We have over 20 connected guilds on most large WoW servers.

• You must have discord and a working mic to raid.

• Put the guild’s progress above personal loot.

• Use the tools at your disposal. DeadlyBossMods addon, Weak Auras, Angry assignments, anything else to give you the 1% edge.

• Run M+ to fill the weekly vault. We will help with this.

End of the day:

Our main goal is to let you play what you want to play. We expect punctuality and commitment to the raid group and respect towards the other raid members. Our bare minimum requirement is to know your class, know the fights, and be willing to learn and improve–for your own benefit, and the benefit of the team. All of these things really should go without saying–you take pride in your skill and abilities. Stick with us, and you will eventually unlock the doors on mythic raiding, and be counted among the best players in the game.

Raid time

Tuesday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Saturday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Please fill out our raid team application form below

Contact information

Bnet - Valz#1832

Bnet - AUD1OSL4V3#1614

Mythic Plus

Dungeons are a key part of the game, and are integral in building a gearset to push top content. From learning a new dungeon at the start of an expansion to pushing keys with a group of friends, there is always lots of fun to be had and we could always use another member to help. Keys are a great way to have some fun while making new friends. There is a wide range of keys being pushed, from +2 to +20, and I’m sure in our community you will find members that fit your playstyle.

Cross-Faction Gaming

At the time of this writing, we have guilds on 19 American servers and one OCE server that raid and run dungeons together. We also have a cross-faction community Discord that serves as a hub to connect all of these servers, and let you interface and run content with folks from wherever we are. And we have GIFs.

Tuesday/Saturday raiding does not work for you?

No worries! We offer a variety of other raiding options that fit the raider of all skill levels. We even have basic training for those who are looking to step into raiding for the first time.

Hey Brigie! Nomen Mortuus is currently recruiting for season 2 for the expansion so let me tell you a little about us, and you can determine if we’re a good for you or not.

Nomen Mortuus - US Moon Guard is actively recruiting all types of players. We’re a pretty fresh guild but seem to have halted at 7/8H this tier due to people taking a slight break until the new season hits. Despite that, many of our core players have achieved AOTC through multiple raid tiers, and either currently still are, or have previously dabbled into mythic raiding. While we do have raiding currently on Sundays 8-10 EST and Mondays 7-10 EST we are first and foremost a key pushing group, with many of our members sitting between 2k-2.6k IO. Raiding for us is just a time for us to sit down, be social with a larger group of people, and above all else enjoy each others company and have fun in a relaxed 100% drama free atmosphere.

[A-PvE] is recruiting! - Moon Guard - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

If this is something that interests you feel free to hit myself or our other recruiter up on battle.net or Discord for a quick interview to see if we’ll be a good fit for you and vice versa. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Discord:
Kozra#9534
Dezi#0303

Battle.net:
Kozra#1260
Glowings#1260

Hello Brigie,

Quite an interesting approach. Maybe I can help accommodate what you are looking for. The guild I represent raids Tues/Thursday that is 8/8HC and 2/8M. The focus is to complete AOTC as soon as possible with the first two Mythics for the vault. As the guild consists of mostly former CE-raiders who no longer desire raiding CE-content, we focus on supporting each other to promote a non-toxic, non-cliché, and positive environment.

If this interests you, let’s chat further. Discord: Shen#1265

Lets chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hey there Brigie,
Just dropping by to see if youd be interested in learning more about our guild! We are a progression oriented AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times are in our guild info)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find any interest to do so, we do also have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!!

Hey, Brigie,
Chain Reaction–T/Th 7-9:30pm pacific–is an AotC Heroic guild looking to bring a druid into our ranks. If you’re still looking and are interested in playing your druid, you should hit me up!
RowanBeth#1291 (bnet) or Beth#0208 (discord)

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 8/8H looking for more for next raid tier
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 7:45-10:30pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

"Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info Chetaria#11739

Hi there! Land Raiders is currently looking for more great people especially a Mage and Demon Hunter for a casual raiding environment. A little about ourselves:

• We’re currently 2/8 Mythic (8/8 H) and have already achieved our goal of AotC
  • Plenty of M+ are run! We have people who do 10s, 15s, or a select few who push higher into 20+ region
  • Our raid times are 7-10PM EST/6-9PM CST Tues/Thurs
  • The goal each tier is to get AOTC and touch some early Mythics when possible to challenge ourselves, and of course have fun!

We’ve been around and raiding since BC and are a staple of the Silver Hand server group! Several of us are ex-mythic raiders who are just looking to take it a bit easier now. We don’t really have any set rules, but hindering others enjoyment of the game is the one line we draw. Just be friendly, chill, and not a bigot.

Raiding with us is a laid back experience where you have fun while accidentally killing things! We do our best to come together and provide raid mats (feasts/cauldrons/vantus/phials) and have a few laughs each night, but we also expect people to show up ready to go (fight knowledge). That being said we also understand real life happens and we won’t hold it against you if it’s just been one of those weeks.

If you’re interested, we can add you to our in-game community and discord and you can get to know us better before making any judgements or commitments! If we’re sounding like a good fit to you, feel free to add me and we can chat further!

Bnet: Korra#11302
Discord: Korra#8438

IngloriousBastardos is a newer guild looking for anyone interested in doing Mythic + and raiding. We need Tanks, Healers, Dps, and we are also looking for Raid leaders.
We are looking to do Normal, heroic possibly push into mythic Raiding.

Raid times- we are hoping to get two core raiding groups, Evening and daytime.
Day time raids Wend/Thursday at 10am pst-3pm pst.
Evening raid team- Tuesday/ Thursday at 7:30 pst to 11:30 pst

We do Pvp and PVE. We like to keep things fun and relaxed regardless of what we are doing. We are friends and teammates first. We like to progress and grow but we are also family oriented, and know we all have a life outside of the game. We are an 18+ guild.

If you are Interested please message Zanaria

Discord- Shamshieldz #4137
Bnet- DireRaven#1545628

Hey Brigie! We are looking for a player like you who has a variety of toons to play with and raid with :slight_smile: if you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to have AOTC and maybe some Mythic boss progress whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

8/8H (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 12pm EST)

Heartbreakers prides itself in being a guild with a very nice balance of having the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression and stability.

What we are looking for:
Warlock, Priest, Rogue and Death Knight.

DPS: Both Ranged and Melee

DPS with healing OS

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

Hi Brigie

Midnight Mutiny is on Sargeras. We are always looking for late night gamers!

Our raid times are
Tuesday/Wednesday - Mythic Team
Thursday - Heroic Team
10:30pm - 1:30am PST (1:30am - 4:30am EST)

We currently are 4/8 mythic in VoTI raid and our heroic team has AOTC.

BTag: Fhatee#1821 or Discord: fhatee#7914

Hi Brigie,

Hi Tigerking,

We are an Aotc guild looking for more players to join our raids.

Our schedule is Wed/Fri 7pm - 9pm CST

We also actively push keys when we are not raiding.

Here is my discord if you are interested: Jeriky#9574

Rebuilding our Roster for 10.1! Get in on this and join a great established guild who always smashes content! 8/8 H and 3/8 M for Season 1.

Goals are to be focused on quick AotC clear, KSM in Mythic Plus and generally a couple bosses on Mythic.

We raid from 10:30 pm EST to 12:30 am EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

justinn#0637 Discord

gLORY#11673 BNet

Hello Brigie! We just started to rebuild our team after breaking off from a guild, we are 7/8h with 2 raiding nights (wed/th) and sunday as option to push prog, our raiding schedule is 10:30pm - 1:30am EST. We usually aim for AOTC plus pushing some mythic prog. DM Ozeanos#0547 on discord if you are interested! Cheers.

Calamity of A52 is looking yo add to our raid team. What is your availability? We strive for AOTC and push keys. Lets chat!
Strohs#11784 bnet or stroh#7706 discord

Hi Brigie,

If you are still looking for a guild, we might be a good fit for ya

Clan Seppuku is almost legally allowed to vote. Join us as we turn 17 this May

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive guild that does AotC, M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, and so much room for activities.

We are looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding

We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Alliance members are welcome to join our dysfunctional home

Our 3 raid teams are recruiting DPS for next raid tier

Raid schedule is as follows

Team 1 - 7/8H Looking for Melee DPS
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 730pm-930pm

Team 2 - 8/8H -Looking for DPS
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3 - 6/8H -Looking for DPS
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm
All raid times are EST

We do M+ every Monday to get anyone who needs a key completed for the week, keys determined by group comp, affixes and ilvls.

Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive. We all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM - btag Wraist#1129, Discord Wraist#5218
Contact for Team 2 - Btag petrubo#1763