Hunter DK Warrior Looking for EST Raiding guild

Hello, Looking for an Eastern raiding guild. Willing to take in all 3 of us. We have mythic experience and are looking to get into mythic raiding. We were 2/10 M Nathria before our guild got disbanded. We do have logs and such. We are looking for an active guild that doesnt log in just for raids. That does keys and is social as well as pushing competitively.
Heartie Area 52
Sawaya Area 52
Glazedaf Area 52.

Heartie contact me. We are Fearfulways Guild Argent Dawn - Horde. 8/10 H SoD. Looking for a few more solid raiders, raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7pm to 11pm est.

Battle Tag - Tigrao#1816 Discord- Tigrao#9515

Hello! We are definitely in the market to pick up some DPS, we are a 830-1030 EST Wed/Sun raiding guild. We didn’t raid Nathria, however a good chunk of our raid team is interested in mythic raiding, last raid tier we got AOTC however. Currently, we’re a little behind the pack at 5/10N SoD. We’re a very friendly guild, and fairly hard key pushers for M+. If you’re interested, hit me up on discord: Hello! While we don’t raid PST, we raid 830-1030 EST. However! We’re fairly active now that 9.1 is out, we’re currently 5/10N SoD, we have AOTC from CN. We raid Wed/Sun, and we have very active people for M+. We don’t intend to raid mythic unless we all make the group decision, we are actively an AOTC guild. If you’re interested, hit me up, we’re definitely recruiting melee/ranged dps. Discord: Ody#4290

[A] 6/10M CN 5/10H SOD FRI/SAT 8-11pm est - Stormrage - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hi Heartie,

Unsure if you’ve found a home yet, but if not please consider reaching out to me at Tinisenn#7424 (Discord) or Tinisenn#1879 (BattleTag) for a chat. I’ll link my guild’s recruitment post as well, but just as a quick TL;DR we’re a 6/10 M Nathria currently 5/10 H Sanctum guild raiding 9 to 12 EST on Tuesday and Wednesday. We’d be happy to give you and your friends a Discord invite and bring you along to raid to see if you feel you’d mesh well with the group.