Hunter and Lock LFG [H] PVP

Hi!

A buddy and I are putting the feelers out for a horde PVP guild that will be raiding 2 nights a week starting at 8/9 EST.
We both have on and off WOW Xp since the end of Vanilla/ TBC start.

We are looking for a group that will take progression seriously but also have a laid back welcoming atmosphere.

Also very interested in as much world PVP as possible.

Ideally hoping to find a DKP system, not big on loot council if possible

Thanks!

How about /roll as a lootsystem recently voted by the majorite that has already joined us [H] Guild on Fairbanks Pvp Server LFMs

let me know if the times are good and im hank hill in the discord so please msg me for more info

I am close to what you are looking for except in loot systems we run neither dkp or loot council but ksk. I wish you luck on finding a home

was bored today so i made an updated post Delete old posting

Hey we community here of laid back players, who at the same time take raiding and planning seriously. We welcome anyone willing to learn and put a serious effort in . Our loot system MAY conflict with you, but everything is a work in progress being discussed by the guild as a whole.

[H] Skeram <Deathbringer Society> 

Why choose us?

• Friendly laid back guild, we hope to build friendships
  • Competitive and dedicated but semi casual (everyone’s welcome)
  • Helpful, will make premades to farm gear with guildies
  • Content variety , PvE and PvP
  • Raiding first 2 days after reset in order to accommodate PvPers respec
  • Classic experience

Guild Goals:

• Clear all PvE content including Naxx
  • Help members gear up farming pre raid BiS
  • Establish a strong economy with careful planning
  • Be accomplished PvPers, and create various team strategies
  • Hold world PvP multi guild events

Classes Needed:
Physical Dps - High
Caster dps - Low (shamans always welcome though)
Tanks - Need at least 2 more core tanks
Healers - Need at least 2 more core healers

Times: Raids on Tuesdays and Wednesdays when the reset starts, 9pm EST . We will save Sunday or Monday for anything we happen to not clear.

Loot Sytem We will be using a DKP loot council hybrid system. Gearing MT is priority, everything will be discussed with guild as a WHOLE.

Discord: add Hordor#1703
or join _https://discord.gg/SfxatTw (remove underscore)

[H] Skeram

Why choose us?

• Friendly laid back guild, we hope to build friendships
  • Competitive and dedicated but semi casual (everyone’s welcome)
  • Helpful, will make premades to farm gear with guildies
  • Content variety , PvE and PvP
  • Raiding first 2 days after reset in order to accommodate PvPers respec
  • Classic experience

Guild Goals:

• Clear all PvE content including Naxx
  • Help members gear up farming pre raid BiS
  • Establish a strong economy with careful planning
  • Be accomplished PvPers, and create various team strategies
  • Hold world PvP multi guild events

Classes Needed:
Physical Dps - High
Caster dps - Low (shamans always welcome though)
Tanks - Need at least 2 more core tanks
Healers - Need at least 2 more core healers

Times: Raids on Tuesdays and Wednesdays when the reset starts, 9pm EST . We will save Sunday or Monday for anything we happen to not clear.

Loot Sytem We will be using a DKP loot council hybrid system. Gearing MT is priority, everything will be discussed with guild as a WHOLE.

We currently are sitting at 30 members.

Discord: add Hordor#1703
or join _https://discord.gg/SfxatTw (remove underscore)

Hey chavrel! I have a decent sized guild coming together on skalagg. We are est but we don’t have a set raid or pvp schedule yet - we are waiting till everyone gets settled in guild and starts leveling before we make plans. This way we can ensure our schedule is beneficial to as many as possible. I’ll drop the guild advert below!
Greetings fellow classic players! Audax is a Horde guild being created on stalagg that has room for any and all of your playing requirements. From pvp to raids, and from theorycrafting to mastering the AH we have something for everyone - be they a first timer or someone that’s played since the beginning!

Our guild is currently hosting around 30-40 people so far - but don’t worry! We have plenty of room in raids, pvp and other vanilla activities! Many of us have played together since vanilla in guilds all over the servers. We are a fun community that views eachother as family, and we are excited to make new friends during this journey to the past.

Raid and pvp schedules have not been finalized - we are waiting until after release to make those decisions so that all guildies can have a say and we can work out what will be best for all of us!

Think our home might be for you? Add me on bnet - heavenswrath#1143 - and I will add you to our discord so you can get to know us and get involved with the community before we launch!

Not sure if we are for you? Going to be on skalagg but prefer a different guild? Again, feel free to add me for a discord invite! We are striving to make a fantastic community on skalagg and would love nothing more to have friends and contacts in other groups!

Either way we’ll see you all in a few days!

For the Horde!!!