Delete Please

Have found a place no longer looking. Thank you all though.

Hey there - I’m an officer in Taste My Axe, a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow (H). We’re 8/8H, working on the first boss in Mythic and raid 2 days: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:30pm eastern. Hit me up on bnet (thedude#1329) / discord (Kermit#2320) to discuss further.
Thank you!

More info about us: <Taste My Axe> 8/8H — 9-11:30PM EST Tue & Thu — LFM for Heroic and Mythic Raiding

Hello Justadorable!
If you don’t mind alliance we have all of those things! We are a great community and i think you’d have a lot of fun with us. Come chat with us in discord sometime!
Here’s some info:

Order of Azeroth is an alliance guild that has created a steadily growing community with a focus on PVE. We have some fun characters for sure and a place for all types of gamers. Come chat with us in discord sometime!

US- Kel-Thuzad

We are expanding into more competitive content and as such are looking for raiders. We also do M+ dungeons practically daily. However, we welcome all players in this community so long as they follow our expectations.

Update: We are finalizing our teams for the semi-hardcore raiding team:

A progressive 2-3 day dedicated semi-hardcore raiding team. We are looking for dps (prefer ranged), 1 tank, and 2 healers (non-restoration druids). We will consider ALL classes and specs however.

A casual raiding team. We are recruiting all roles currently.

• Raid Times:
    Tuesday: 6:30 EST
    Thursday: 7:00 EST
    Friday: 9:00 EST
  • Preferred Requirements:
    There are no current gear requirements. The only requirement is having the capacity to learn. We will help gear prominent prospects.

Btag:
Unasapres#11629

Discord:
Unasapres#3341
___https://discord.gg/enfqVhf

Hello. I belong to a semi-casual guild that has two raid teams (one early and one late). We take AOTC every tier and sometimes try to hit a few mythic bosses if we get good attendance. Very friendly, helpful 21+ group. Both teams are in need of a all classes and specs. We are a very patient group and allow NO DRAMA whatsoever. We also do quite a bit of M+, PvP, etc… Always someone around to help others gear up and level. Please contact me if you want to see what we’re all about. Thanks, ZanyPants#1649

Thank you so much for replying Unasapres but we’re not looking to faction transfer at this time.

No problem! Hope you find a great guild and soon!

Hey Justadorable,

Hysteria
We are a 2 day raid team founded by prior cutting edge raiders of various experience. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge every tier and have a good time doing it.

We are searching for talented raiders that want to be a part of the team and work hard to sculpt the guild into a strong raiding environment. We are active in m+ and have a heavy focus on having a non toxic, low stress, raid environment.

Recruitment needs ATM

1 Disc/Holy Priest or Disc/SP
1 DPS/Tank 3rd tank role.
1 Healer
1 Rogue

After that feel free to app.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST
Thursday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

We have optional raid nights on Saturday evenings at the same times.

Find our App on wowprogress. com/guild/us/thrall/Hysteria
We usually respond to apps within a few days.

Btag Syfy#1592
GM btag is Aerivore#1581 - Discord Aerivore#7148
Discord Tanner#4093

Still looking

Hey Justadorable!

I would be very interested in talking with you if you are interested! I’m working on building a great community and I think you would fit right in with us! We do raid on the weekends so I’m hoping we could be the “right” guild for you! Add me so we can talk.

Pep Talk is a newly formed guild on (H) Illidan with the purpose of enjoying content as a community. Currently pursuing end game content in pve/pvp and eventually moving into mythic raiding.

We are looking for anyone interested in joining our community. Previous raiding experience is not needed and we are willing to help complete mythic + to help gear.

We raid on Saturdays and Sundays 9:15-11:45 eastern. Groups will start forming around 9:00 eastern to be as efficient as possible. Flasks and food will be provided.

Transmog runs and pvp groups will be set up periodically throughout the week as we gain more members.

Arc#9996 Discord

Raid times : Saturday/Sunday 9:15-11:45 eastern

Dragons of Abyss is looking for both; Hunter and H Priest. Tue/Thur 8-11 EST. We would love to add you to our Ranks. 8/8N 8/8H… Battle Tag: Woodster#1596

heya! I added you, would love to chat!

Still looking :slight_smile:

hey lets chat!

(Pain Train/Zul’jin Horde) 8/8 H We are recruiting dps/heals for our weekend raid group as we push into Mythic! Raid Times are Sat 9pm-12 EST Sun 7pm-10 EST with optional runs on Wednesday 9pm-11:30 EST and Friday 8pm-11 EST. We are a group of adult gamers who are looking for like-minded players to help fill out our roster! We also are on the look out for any M+/pvp/casual players. Relaxed environment. Please, feel free to contact me with any questions!

NEEDS
Holy/Disc Priest
Holy Pal
Rogue
any ranged dps
any great dps will be considered

These are core spots that need immediate filling!

EXPECTATIONS
Show up to raid on time
Show up to raid with food/pre-pots
Study fights if needed
Play your class/role in the raid correctly

Ximu: GM/Raid Lead
Discord: Ximu#6990

Adult Atmosphere|Multi-Gaming|PvP|Discord Req!