Hunter 2h Melee weapons disappearing

Hello, this is a non game breaking bug but it is a visual bug that has been in effect for a while and seems to be only on the players personal side.

When a hunter starts to auto attack the hunters quiver will take the place of the hunters 2h melee weapon. Also when or if the hunter has their bow in hand and their 2h melee weapon on their back if you loot a mob, mount, cast flare, random hunter trap all hunter weapon visuals disappear until the next auto shot or random hunter ranged ability is used. But again only the ranged weapon will display and not the melee weapon on the back where it should be. " This is not affecting Dual Wield "

I have done some testing to confirm that its actually the quiver causing this… I suppose client side? or which ever is the correct term used for the players side only. Getting back to the point, I had a guild member come observe me kill mobs and we were both in discord screen sharing to each other I had his and they had mine up. On my screen I was getting the visual that my weapons were disappearing but on their screen nothing was changing IE : my weapon is always on my back… and my bow never disappears. ONLY rarely would they also see in game the same visual error, and I don’t know what causes that at this point but it is hard to make that happen.

I also did some testing where I completely eliminated my quiver from the equation, and not exactly to my surprise when you don’t have a quiver equipped as a bag the visual but never happens. Ive tried forcing it using the same methods that were giving me a near 100% chance to see it happen and it wouldn’t make the weapons disappear.

There is one current way this will be fixed. Its in pre patch for Wrath… where quivers no longer provide the attack speed bonus. So… we can just stock up arrows in our bags and call it a day. But I and many other hunters would like to see this possibly fixed. :smiley:

Thanks.

1 Like