Hunt: Soul Eaters bugged

BUGGED. waited for a day and its still bugged. How did they make something the messes up this much with all of the other quests available.

Bugged for me as well on BWR/SC.

After about 20 shard hops wm on/off finally found one with the event up, successfully completed and got the rep.

Bugged on Area 52 as well. It’s obvious at this point that they don’t know what to do because all the hunts are bugged apparently.

Bugged on Velen

Annoying that we have to grind this rep for sockets and to make Torghast easier and yet cant do the things that give us the most rep.

Have revisit the area multiple times over the past few days. I even explored the entire map with a /target macro. Get it together Blizz!!! There are several things that truly need to be addressed.

Just here to say its still bugged.

On Thrall… quest still bugged and souleater not spawning

how is spawning a mob too difficult for blizzard

Broken on boulderfist.

bugged for me too

Cool little tidbit for those who dont know, this hunt spawns the boss where you have a chance to get a mount that you can use in the maw:
https://www.wowhead.com/item=184167/mawsworn-soulhunter#comments
so if i wasnt annoyed before, i am now.

4 Likes

Still bugged. Can we get blizzard to actually do something about this? The hunt is bugged, the stalking the warrnes questline is bugged so a lot of people cannot progress any further. Kinda kills the joy in the game.

1 Like

Woohoo second straight Hunt outright bugged.

Ah well.

STILL bugged on Crushridge. I have not been able to complete even ONE single hunt successfully. We are NOT your bloody beta testers. You had a whole YEAR to get this in order so please fix it. I pretty much can’t move forward in the story line until the hunt is completed.

1 Like

Broken on Bleeding Hollow

Same for me. Tichondrius with warmode off.

bugged since the start of this week tichondrius wm off

trust me we’re in beta unbanlanced classes bugged quests i wish we could do what they did with cyberpunk and get a refund

1 Like

Bugged out here on Caelestrasz too, Shifting Life-Eater is ticked complete, the dot on minimap for Undying Soulbinder is there, but nothing to kill.

Not spawning on Blackrock-US.