Hunt: Soul Eaters bugged

I tryed to change the phase, and even with friends from anothers servers, warmode on and off and nothing…
I’m stuck on this event I cant progress…

1 Like

I’m going to go ahead and assume this probably isn’t going to be fixed until after it’s changed hunts again.

1 Like

I mean, sure, anything to keep me from being in the Maw. (also bugged for me)

Still bugged 12/20

Still bugged 12/20 on Dalaran

Hello? /knockknockknock
Is this thing on?

Not hard to say “Got it. Looking into it”.

3 Likes

Honestly, I feel like its being ignored hoping it will be fixed with reset. Which is bull.

Bugged Hyjal US

The gorged shadehound mount was the old hunt from tues-friday not this one

Still bugged on Darrowmere too. Please fix blizz…

Hunt: shadehounds broken for the week after i open beastwarrens. I read in the patchnotes, they hotfixed it and its working now. Only now the hunt is hunt: soul eaters. Which has the same damn problem!

How hard is it to make a mob spawn, where does all the monthly sub money go. not a 20 day to fix problem.

1 Like

Stock Buybacks :face_with_monocle:

Still bugged for me on tichondris, sigh…

Yeah just tried it on Kilrogg-US and its bugged like everyone else, been this way for at least two days. So much for the rep, currency, and achievement today. Maybe in two weeks I can get it if I camp there at 7am.

you right. i read my quest wrong. was still bugged though so, still sucks. hopefully by the next time it comes around it will be fixed.

would be nice to get some sort of support. like - 'we know it’s bugged, we wont fix it till (next tuesday? tuesday after next? stop wasting time otherwise sorry.

I have the same problem. Then again, I was stuck on the Shadehound hunt 5/6 and they wouldn’t spawn and they didnt fix that in time so I won’t hold out hope they will fix this either.

I was able to get this done by checking both my WM off and WM on shards. My WM off had the bugged shard (the bonus objective showing to kill the boss but nothing is up). My WM on shard however had the objective up and running and allowed me to form a group to finish it. Hope this helps, you could also keep an eye on the custom group tab and see if anyone else found a working one.

Who would have thought that a bug reported back in August would still be in the game.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hunt-soul-eaters-broken/619319?u=niyl-shuhalo

Undying Soulbinder is not showing up either. Dot is on the map, but when you get there, nothing.