Humble request

Is it too much to ask for spirit beast spawn timers for older content to be reduced? I hate having to spend 4+ days looking for Loque’nak, Skoll, Arc, and other spirit beasts to spawn.

2 Likes

Yes. It would diminish all other hunters achievement in collecting said pet(s).

The excitement you receive when you finally get it, will be worth it. Trust the hunt.

2 Likes

I do get excited. However, I would still get excited if it had a 2-4 hour spawn timer compared to a 8-10 hour spawn timer.

Right now, they only spawn a max of 2 times per day per server.

1 Like

No i can’t get with this. They are the original spirit beasts and camping them is a right of passage that cannot be said for many rare spawns that are coming out now.

Back in the day just having a spirit beast actually meant something not only because of how rare they were but also because of what they can do.

Now it still means something but only because of their unique skin.

My advice is to go to the hunter discord to look for help with the spawns but they should still remain rare imo.

2 Likes

Also, if Blizzard will change the spawn timers of Black Lotus in Classic, because people complaining about them not spawning enough, they can change this.

Black Lotus changes were due to their need for endgame Classic and the population difference, both in total and on a realm, between Vanilla and Classic.

You don’t NEED to tame one of the rare spirit beasts. There are more common ones to tame in order to get a spirit beast.

1 Like

I can live with the long spawn timer but why can’t they only have a single spawn location? The endless laps in Sholazar Basin and Zul’Drak just puts me asleep. Lol

I do love the Pandaran challenge tames if I am going to track a pet on the ground those were fun to do imo.

1 Like

People don’t NEED black lotus either.

In Classic they do. Otherwise you can’t make flasks.

2 Likes

You can do the Gara chain in like 20-30 minutes, if you prep for it, and that’s a guaranteed spirit beast. Hati is also a guaranteed-access spirit beast from a quest chain. I see little reason to make the rarer ones more common, their rarity is part of their value. If you need a spirit beast and don’t want to hunt for it, get one of the guaranteed ones.

1 Like

They also put the mana sabers in Suramar and those are just grab and go spirit beasts lol

2 Likes