Huh, well awesome for DPS Shamans

Looks like Enhancement is going Pre-Legion, I’m actually kind of happy seeing them at least TRYING to fix it.

My Tauren Shaman is somewhere dancing and singing.

Shaman fun class

Whoa. Rather unexpected.

I will say as solo player, shaman is my least favorite class to play so any love they could give is much appreciated

The removal of searing totem really killed it for me, ik its just another skill to press but i enjoyed it, i was sold on totems coming back, but were hardly getting back any (from elemental standpoint). There’s been times in past the searing totem saved me from bring of bad pull, I’ve had alot good memories with using it, and was stoked to hear it was coming back, course not anymore…

Now can we get combat rogues back but with out bandits guile or whatever

And shadow priests with no void form

And if so be it if you must take back survival to a range spec then do it

3 Likes

If shaman is actually good again I will dust off my panda boy and happily main him again in shadowlands.

And Restoration shamans, just get Earthshield as a baseline, and they are turning the Earth Shield talent, into a small bump heal for the target you have earth shield on.

Glad you’re happy, but I’m going to assume Resto shamans are gonna be scraping the bottom of the barrel again in SL for healers.

They’re actually tying the Healing Stream Totem and Searing Totem to the Totemic Mastery Talent

What exactly will they do ? Shamans will now throw water at your face instead of lava :rofl:

Shamans are a myth

If they’re going back to old designs can we get pre-legion hunter back?
would sell me on the expansion for sure

good for shamans, hopefully it sets a precedent for the rest of alpha/beta

I seen the rework on totem mastery, however its now a 1 minute cooldown which means you cant have it out all time like you can on live. With hype of return of totems in sl, were actually gonna have totems out less in sl than what we do in bfa. Hopefully it changed from 1 min to no cooldown like it is on live, but yeah its like totems being stripped away. I play ele cause i want totems out 24/7, thats my enjoyment, class fantasy. Dont want to just be a mail caster, the fantasy of totems means great deal to me, to point can be class breaker to me.

The searing totem that came back also didn’t have a 100% uptime it had a 45s cooldown with a 30s duration if I am not mistaken.

Well, that would have sucked to use.

1 Like

Ah that sucked too =/, dang. I mean I understand use of situational cooldowns, but totems in past has always been that little side kick helping the shaman and its allies, losing all time totems, after losing feral druid from changes, after losing range survival, would be it for me, i might as well hang up my hat and move on, which i might do.