Huge memory leak over time

no clue why, but after i’ve solo’d maybe one or two raids, or travelled across azeroth a bit, the game starts to make my entire computer lag. when i check the stats on my task manager, and the memory is at a big number, i’m talkin 1000mb+. any way i could fix this so i could play the game longer?

1000mb isn’t huge for wow, mine runs at about 3000.

WoW requires 4GB minimum (8 if you are using integrated graphics) for BFA., with 8GB recommended. This seems fairly normal.

How many addons do you have, also are you running any programs in the background?

only program i got running in the background (kinda) is google chrome. and my pc isn’t a potato, i just got the graphics card/power-supply upgraded… i just, don’t know what’s wrong with it. …might need to update dbm for the 100th time…

If you can, please post a DxDiag
1.Press Windows Key + R.
2.Type DxDiag and press Enter.
3.In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
4.Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
5.Open the txt file above select all, copy and paste to this thread.
You can include the DXDIAG in a reply to the forum post. Place it between rows of ticks (`) for formatting:

Like this.

If it will not allow you to post the whole thing post it on pastebin,com just post the last section of the link see the highlight section below .

i’m looking at the dxDiag file right now and… i gotta say, do i have to worry about this leaking any of my info? cause, this seems REALLY extensive… kinda got me worried about my privacy or whatever… you sure there isn’t just, one or two sections you need?

also, this thing has reports from games i KNOW did’nt crash/have errors… makin me a little nervous.

No it has no personnel info in it