Huge LAG Spikes

So the last couple weeks or more I’ve been experiencing huge lag spikes + just alot lag in general in groups , BGs + mythic dungeons + where places are highly populated… Blizzard can you please fix this issue I’m on Thunderlord ( NA). ps- I have a new computer + Comcast Internet. This didn’t happen alot last year…there was lag but NOT this much…it’s quite annoying…also anyone else experiencing like this?? Please + thank you. :purple_heart:

Hey there Hoodieghost,

Those lag spikes can be frustrating to experience and troubleshoot. Typically they would be due to add-ons, damaged files, interfering programs, network, and ISP problems. If you haven’t already, try disabling add-ons. If you don’t use add-ons, or see no difference with them off, then renaming the folders for a UI reset can help with damaged files.

If that doesn’t work, please get a Winmtr test ran that captures when these spikes happen.

Just run the test for 3-15 minutes, restarting the test if nothing occurs in that time frame. When a problem happens, let the test run an extra minute and then end it. Save the results, then open the text file and paste them here between two ~~~ like so:

MTR Here

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)

Thank you I’ll try that. :purple_heart: