Huge issue with solo shuffle

It’s happened 3 times today. I enter a match. I get stuck with god awful healer and lose 3 games in a row. then i get the good healer and someone leaves. thus the match ends with me losing rating without the chance to redeem those losses back.

Why is it everyone else gets punished when someone leaves half way through a game? sure the individual gets punished with a huge rating loss but the rest of us lose the chance to make a comeback but worst of all get put back in the ridiculous queue again.

You should get no rating loss on an early ending to a shuffle if you are not the one to leave even if you lost rounds prior. PLUS priority queue on your next queue.

3 Likes

I’ll agree with this. And/or give the people in there the conquest points for the match.

Well, then there couldn’t be any rating gains, and that was a source of many complaints when somebody went positive and the guy going 0-6 leaves at the last second.

Posred the same thinf a few days ago. So sick of going 4-0 and then someone leaves, giving me a very small amount of rating :frowning: like 1 or 2 rating and thats it…

I mentioned that it should offer us the ability to stay in the arena, and possibly fill the spot. Exactly like LFG for dungs or LFR. The incomming member would get conq and no negatives if they say lost the last 2 games, after comming in with only 2 to go. those still in game would carry on as was.

1 Like

That’s weird I haven’t had anyone really leave since the changes to the penalty leaving. Idk maybe I’m just lucky lol. I’ve had people in the matches getting beat down worse than Rihanna and they still stuck around :rofl:

I think people realise losing 50 rating for losing is better than 150 for leaving :joy: at least the ones who don’t rage quit over small things…

1 Like

When did you come back to the game? o.o thought covid or something got you

HAHAHA! I did a search for you recently when I was trying to quote you saying “git gud” to someone. XD

I was living that classic life for a while. BFA got me to quit WoW, and I skipped shadowlands because it sounded meh too. Decided to come back and give solo shuffle a try though since it sounded like something I might enjoy. I still don’t know whether I’m actually back or if I’m just passing by yet. Kinda like some of the things about the game now, but other areas just feel like large gaps of motivation in doing anything.