Huge game freezes

I keep getting these massive game freezes where it does the whole “wow has stopped working” but then it comes back before i have to close the program. it lasts for like 10+ seconds and causes wipes and losses. I don’t know how to fix it, this didn’t happen until the patch last tues

2 Likes

I am having the same issue as well.

Same issue

Exact same thing here

Same here except mine freezes up to a minute and this happens multiple times. Has been going on for two weeks. It appears that blizzard could care less about this ongoing issue.

Hi Folks

The main thread regarding these freezes is here:

Which they actually recently closed because they want to bury the issue…

I too had this issue. Yesterday .
Everything just went black. At first I thought that my video card had fried. There was nothing but black blank screen for about 25 seconds. Then as fast as it happened everything came back on.

same issue

Basically anything related to the new patch is causing this

bfa zones have huge lag, but the 8.3 zones are just a mess, if there is 8.3 void spells/effects the game also goes bananas

i spend 2-3 hours trying to finish the vale quests, and every time i try to do the WB the game simple freeze when i joined a group and comes back when im kicked or the group is done.

the game was fine in 8.2, one day later in 8.3 was not, and its my computer problem? yeah i ain’t buying that

3 Likes

Same problem. Pls reply if you know how to fix it. Tired of wiping