[H][Tichondrius] Prot/Ret Pally 190

Made the last post on wrong character lol

Hey all! Little late getting to the raid party! Looking to join a guild for raiding and M+. You can only get so far pugging. So looking for some new friends to play with! I’m active daily, not dramatic and always willing to help people and learn as well!

Brok#1947 in battle.net and Jean-Brohk the 12th#9900 on disc.

Cheers!

Just sent you a discord request to ask you a few questions (coming from Opkorean), my guild might be a good fit for you!

Best of luck!

Hey Brhok,

5/10H LF Ret dps for the roster.

-raid times: W/TH 530pm-8pm PST/Sat 7-10pm PST.

Let me know if you would like to discuss!
-Teamfdub#1382

We are not Communists (H) Malganis is looking for a few people. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We’re adding people working our way through normal then heroic Nathria. In need of a few more dps and healers. We do mythic+ on our off nights for anyone interested. Feel free to add me on Discord MtMan#2491 or BNet MtMan#1965 for any questions.

Hey there! Sent you a request on discord (LadyPeebles#0310) to ask a few questions!

Your mentality sounds like a good fit for our guild! If you are willing to play Ret full time, we are in need of DPS. Give the spam below a read and let me know what you think.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hthrall-rpg-resurgence-110-h-910-n-pushing-for-ce-looking-for-core-and-backup/783991