[H][Tichondrius] <One Word Guild Name> 3/10M CN, Now Recruiting!

One Word Guild Name Is a new guild formed from a large group of CE experienced players with the goal of reaching a more competitive rank than the guilds we’ve formed from. As a guild, we are aspiring for World 700 during the first tier of Shadowlands with higher rankings past that. For our raiders we plan on having an enjoyable, competitive environment. We value having a friendly culture that expects players to play at a high level, and to learn from their mistakes if any occur.

Former Guild: Sephtis (Tichondrius), 12/12M Ny’alotha

Current Progression: CN 3/10M (Xymox at 30%), 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 6:15-9:45 PST with an extra raid day on Monday at the start of the tier

Requirements:

-Working mic & ability to talk during raids

-95% or higher raid attendance

-Relevant logs available

-Come to raid fully prepared (Fights researched, with all relevant consumables)

-BiS raid legendary acquired at R4

-Raid BiS Covenant with Conduits properly maintained

Recruiting:

-Resto Shaman
-Disc Priest

If you do not see your class listed above, still feel free to apply if you feel like you would be a good fit. To apply, contact one of the Btags listed below, or fill out the application.

Application: forms.gle/D8hY8D9N8brG2NeRA

Officers:

Zøriia (Zoriia#2787), Neuri (limit#11374), Nonrenewable (Summon#11954), Yoboo (Yoboo#11437)

2 Likes

Bump to the top !

204 Fury Warrior 5/10 Heroic

Murasama#1563

Hello my name is
Murasama - Bleeding Hollow currently I am 204 item level Fury Warrior. I am looking for a mythic raider core progress position for Shadowlands.

In BFA, I previously raided with a mythic guild for 8 months. We have cleared all of Heroics Nyalotha and 9/12 Mythics Nyalotha. I have also completed all 20+ keys for all dungeons in BFA.

In Shadowlands, I have cleared 10/10 N and 5/10 H Castle

I am truly loyal to a guild that does treat me the same. I also run as protection to tank mythic keys for the guild. I am willing to steadily improve and learn if given the chance.

Character:
Murasama - Bleeding Hollow
Fury Warrior
5/10H
10/10N
204ilvl

Looking For:
-Preferably 2 Days. 3 May be an option. Somewhere between 6PM-11PM EST.
-Horde.
-Weekdays.
-Long Term Home.

LOGS:
Xhttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/murasama?zone=26&new=true#

Experience/Other Notables:
-Near Perfect Attendance.
-90%+ Parsing.
-Awesome Attitude

BTAG: murasama#1563

Still on the lookout for a few more raiders.

Always looking for more people.

Still looking for solid DPS for Mythic prog this week!

Fire Mage 199ilvl - iceillusion
just got into raiding this expansion and looking to get into it a lot more and take it more serious with a solid team. looking to learn and improve much more through progression. I also like pushing mythic+ as well and dig into PvP sometimes.

Still on the lookout for a good DH and a couple more RDPS!

We are still looking for more DPS !

Just 1 or 2 players from a completely full roster! Hungering Destroyer prog on Monday!

Looking for a solid healer to help with Sun King Prog! Xymox dying soon!