[H][Thrall]<Rigor> New Guild AOTC/Mythic Fri-Sat Night

About Ourselves:

We are a small-guild start up guild formed with the intent to tackle high-end PvE as well create a positive community for all its members. After several long years involved in competitive raiding guilds, a lot of the members that have founded Rigor wanted to create something more unique, humble and relaxed for its intended members. No matter the level of content desired by the member, Rigor wants all of its members to feel welcomed and involved. With that being said, we were founded with the intent to maintain a positive/constructive community, which no member would feel threatened or misguided by any of its members but will stress for the best during high keys and progression content.

Mission:

• We are focused on providing members a worthwhile experience with a strong stance against negativity within a guild/game environment.
  • We want all our members to feel like family and to never to feel left out, or discouraged based on their skill or experience, which is easily achieved through constant communication.
  • We are focused on Mythic quality end-game activity, comradeship and team play that is exclusive/inclusive to PvE and PvP.

What we are looking for:

a) Maturity: We desire mild-mannered individuals with the maturity that will be necessary to move forward in endgame content. Respect to each other is paramount and disrespect will not be tolerated

b) As we progress, we expect raiders to put in their best foot forward by all the methods of research for their class/spec and boss strategies. We will try not to leave a man behind, so if you are struggling or new to the end-game grind, we understand and will be there to help as long as you help us, help you.

c) A good portion of us have families, children, other commitments, and understand that things happen when we least expect it. We are flexible when life happens, but we will not hold raid roles/spots for consistently flaky players. Dedication will help maintain the flow of progression. We are aiming at once a night on a weekend with a chance for a second to down a prog boss.

d) We are looking for people that want to be a part of a community. If you don’t want to do end-game that is fine with us as well. We want you to feel just as welcomed in the guild as anyone else. Social members are always welcome as we enjoy the copious amounts of conversation that social members provide. We would also enjoy folks interested in low-mid range keys.

Raid Schedule:

Friday Night 9:30- 12:30 m EST = Main Night
Saturday (Optional Push) = 10-12am.

Monday-Thursday Anytime = M+ Groups (we will establish more concrete plan as we get members)

Current NEED Status:

Healers: We need at least 2 solid Healers for the night. Looking mainly for Druid Healer, Monk and Shaman, however open to others.

DPS: Demon Hunters, Death Knights, Hunters, Druids, Mages, Warlocks, you name it we probably need it as this guild was just created little over 24hrs from this post.

For all inquiries about guild and Raid Nights please contact Kauros on BNET - firewarrior#11382.

We look forward to your interest and would love to talk to in our discord about the possibilities within the guild.

Your times work great for me. I am shooting DM.

Update:

We are changing recruitment needs:

Open Recruitment: DKs, DHs, Rogues, Mage, Warlock, Warrior, Druid, Paladin, Monk and Shaman
Closing: Priests

Main Needs - DPS for raid team, 1 main heal, 1 (Flex) heal.
M+ Tanks

Update #2 - Closed Positions

DH and Priest.

Need more DPS to fill out Mythic Team Roster. Don’t be afraid to send a message to me on either BNET: Firewarrior#11382 or Discord: Nazamber#0260

I am looking to join as an Ele-Shaman. I will reach out.

Sent DM, I have a Horde toon on Thrall, am interested as your raid times make sense for my schedule.