[H][Thrall][EST] LF new ~*+*casual*+*~ active guild (heroic/mythic+ content)

Hello I am looking for a new guild to join and be part of mainly for Dragonflight raid progression. In meantime I would not mind joining casually on heroic raids but cannot commit to raiding consistently at this time. Ideally a LGBTQ+ friendly guild that have casual relaxing members to play with.

I would like to join a guild that raids no more than 2 hours, twice a week, but depending on how engaging dragonflight raids are I would be open to changing this.

I am also interested in mythic+ but again +~casual~+ I have no interest in MetaTM and EliteTM gameplay.

I main a 266ilvl BM hunter right now but have multiple alts I am gearing, which currently are ww monk, frost mage and destro lock.

btag: felrah#1136

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Hey! So I am part of a guild called Enshadowed. We are currently 11/11 N and 10/11H. We raid Tu, Th from 8-11p est ( i know its longer than you were looking) We have a pretty active guild and a good mix between people who wish to raid and people who play casually. We try to have a dedicated key night, but people are always on to do keys any night for the most part. We are also working on getting some of the glory acheivments from old raids for tmogs and mounts. If you want to chat a little more my Discord is Böundless#7559 and my Bnet is AwolTurtle#1954