[H][Sulfuras] 60 Warrior new to Classic End Game looking for Sherpa Guild

As title says, I hit lvl 60 on my first character a couple weeks ago but havnt had a guild to help get myself geared up for end game. I tanked most dungeons during my leveling process to try to learn it but i am Arms speced currently. I didnt get into WoW until TBC was out so most if not all of the Classic raids I have never touched and would love to learn and take part in. Looking for a guild to act as a Sherpa of sorts to help teach me the ropes of Classic end game and possibly get some pre-raid BIS gear to help ease myself into raids. I also have the quest to get Quel’Serrar on the final step to forge it in Onyxia’s Lair. I have been back onto and playing the game for the last couple months but I do play lots of other games. At the current time my most available days to play are sunday and monday as they are my two days off during the week and i work night shift so most days i work im not available to play at a reasonable hour.

We need a tank for Sunday/Mondays on Stalagg Alliance our raid times are Sunday 8pm and Monday 8pm. Msg me via real id at Kathetara#11178

We have a lot of 3rd shift and night shift workers in the guild, if you would be interested in morning raiding feel free to get in touch