[H]<Single Digit Parsers> Mythic Raiding Guild recruiting for Shadowlands

“Single Digit Parsers” is a brand new guild recruiting for the next expansion Shadowlands. We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild and are planning on raiding 2 nights a week on Tuesday and Wednesday from 9-12 PM EST. We’ve currently got around 16 people and are looking for a few more to fill out our mythic roster. We’re mainly in need of ranged dps right now but still accepting exceptional applications for other roles.

We were all pretty disenheartened with BFA as a whole and decided not to play much this expansion. We’re planning on getting cutting edge every tier in Shadowlands and having fun raiding while doing so. Since we all played pretty on and off and are a brand new guild we don’t have any progress to share as a whole, but I’m linking my logs as well as our raid leader’s so that you know what to expect from us as well as the level of performance that we expect from you.

We’re all exceptional raiders with previous mythic raiding experience and are looking forward to you joining us for shadowlands! In the meantime, you can join us while we run m+ and alt Nyalotha clears. Feel free to add any of us on bnet or discord if you have any questions and are interested!

Also, please fill out this short questionnaire before you reach out to us. Thanks!

Application: https://forms.gle/sa8U1DqAXpWufmav9

Logs:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/kriyu#zone=19&difficulty=4 
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/43166401#zone=23&difficulty=4

Battlenet : Kriyu#1820
Discord: Kriyu#7346
Battlenet: FrostyDog#155103
Discord: Riotzen#6813

Roster is growing! Still looking for solid skilled players.

What classes are you looking for (I’m assuming all)? What days/times are you raiding? AND, are you planning on raiding Nya’ in the meantime?

We are accepting all classes since everyone will be on a trial basis once shadowlands is out.

A lot of us are doing mythic + and just leveling alts right now. We, as a guild, aren’t raiding nylaotha anymore. Some of us have done some mythic but decided to just play other stuff until shadowlands. Our raid days will be the typical Tuesday/Wednesday required, with a 3rd optional day for heroic. Our times/days are not set in stone but we will not be raiding past 12am est. - Days and times are subject to change before or during launch.

If you have any questions feel free to add me on discord or bnet.

Still actively looking for anyone who wants to push for CE in shadowlands. Come hang out in discord/guild with us.

Gotten a few additions already. Still looking for more peeps to get ce with us on a 2 day raiding schedule! Join us for some m+ and other games while we wait for Shadowlands!

Roster is up to 15 - still looking for exceptional players of all classes.

Still looking for players to get CE with come Shadowlands. Come do m+ with us in the meantime

Still recruiting all classes and specs for SL

I’m actually coming back after a long time on a new character. Have mythic experience. Are you guys fine with people who are still leveling? Not sure which class I will main this coming expansion. Mostly looking for chill people to raid and do content with.

Yes trashwaifu. That’s fine with us. We have several people in the guild still leveling some alts for SL as well. Add us on disc or bnet so we can talk more if you’re interested.

Looking mainly for ranged dps from now on but still accepting exceptional melees!

Looking for primarily ranged dps right now. Still accepting exceptional applications for melee dps/tank/heals!

Still looking for ranged dps and healers. We are full on resto-druids and warriors.

If you are looking for a CE guild come shadowlands hit us up. All mythic spots will be up for grabs. Any exceptional players are welcome regardless of class/spec. Fill out the application above and get in touch with us.

Post is updated w/ current roster and needs! Fill out an app and join today!

Still looking for exceptional applicants. We are doing some casual raiding while we wait for the expansion/pre=patch.

Looking for a tank and some more ranged dps now. Still accepting exceptional applicants as well. Join us for our heroic run this Monday night!

Recruiting all roles but an immediate spot is available for a main tank.

Hey guys. I’m currently looking for a guild to raid in Shadowlands with. This expansion I mained a Resto Druid and got to ilvl 477 3/12M Ny’alotha. I need a guild that raids weeknights and it looks like that’s what you guys do.

I have multiple 120s and am undecided on what I plan to main in Shadowlands. I have a druid, pally, DH, rogue, and shaman. I am comfortable as heals or dps.

I’m no longer interested in raiding in this expansion as my focus has shifted to getting the longboi before it disappears.

If interested, please contact me in game, my battletag is MightyFite#1367

Hi,

I’m currently looking for a raid group that works with my schedule for shadowlands. I mained ele shaman in BFA and am looking to go back to tanking with a prot paladin for shadowlands. I’m well versed in many ranged dps classes as well, mostly warlock, hunter, shaman, and spriest (r.i.p.).

I think I would be a good addition to your guild. If you are interested please add me at Grono#1850.

Thanks

I have added you both, looking forward to talking to you. (FrostyDog#155103)

Still in need of some range dps and tanks :slight_smile: - All exceptional applicants will be considered.