[H](RP)<Nightscale Wardens> Recruiting! Come find your truth!

A glowing rune shimmers near the Community Board. It appears Draconic in nature. It reacts only to those with Dragon’s Blood in their veins. You watch for a time as various goblins, elves, and orcs approach and nothing happens. You decide to test it, and step forward. Suddenly a voice fills your mind, and images flash through like a fading dream you’re trying to remember.

“Hail, and well met, brother and/or sister! Long have we slumbered. The world has changed much in our absence, though the memories of it before are blurred at best. We are all new to this world, and we all have to find our purpose. Will you find yours with us? We seek our lost kin. Those who are drawn to seek and protect. The Nightscale Wardens are reforging our ranks. If you have no Weyrn, or if this message moves you closer to your truth, seek us out. All who are of the scale are welcome in our Weyrn. Come. Let us find our truths together.”

An image of a Black scaled Dracthyr, a Brown scaled Dracthyr, and two Greens flashes briefly before your mind clears.

Nightscale Wardens is an RP guild for Dracthyr mianly, though other Dragon RPers are welcome!

Our IC purpose, though clouded by the memory fog, is to seek and protect Titan Artifacts by any means necessary! At present, the members of the Weyrn are compelled to seek and protect… but they’re not quite sure what!

We have an active discord (https://discord.gg/XcR2uMhDNt) and are looking to expand our ranks and have some fun!

Will be planning on having monthly events to progress the guild storyline, and a couple of nights each week to help progress personal storylines!

The guild is listed in guild finder, and you are welcome to contact myself (playing Ebsydian in game, last minute character change, don’t judge me), or anyone else you see online with the tag (will edit later to add thr character names!).

6 Likes

Bump for this amazing gang of Drachtyrs! I am glad to be here. ^^

1 Like

Definitely glad to have you with us, Salareth!

Also, got my Toon updated here!

2 Likes

Great guild concept! Hope to see you all repping the Horde!

2 Likes

We certainly plan to! :slight_smile: I’m very happy to be with this group of great people, and excited to explore Dracthyr roleplay through the unfolding events of the Dragon Isles and beyond.

3 Likes

Sounds like an interesting guild, I like the concept!

3 Likes

Lovely turnout for the Horde Vanguard event last night! Glad to see you all there!

1 Like

It was good meeting you all last night!

2 Likes

Thank you very much my friends @banshih and @tixi

It was a cool event indeed. A true response to those who say that “Horde RP is dead, go to WrA”. We can do nice things if we work together.

2 Likes

Super proud of the Wardens for showing up and representing us well! Again, sorry I couldn’t make it last night, hoping I can log in for part of the event tonight!

I know the other Wardens will be there will bells on! (Dont tell them I tied bells to their tails!)

3 Likes

We’re still, here, still recruiting, and we’re having a blast exploring the Dragon Isles!

Feel free to ping us for some Dragonflight RP if you see us out and about!

We would love to hear from our scaly brothers and sisters on the blue side, ICly too! There is much concern for your wellbeing!

Safe skies!

3 Likes

I approve this message, Scalecommander.

2 Likes