[HRP] Wandering Oasis Caravan - Help Wanted!

IC
This Caravan has never had reason to leave the dunes of home behind. Sure, life is hard here. Sometimes we go days without eating, and with only a few drops of water… And sure, in the long months of the summer, there seems to be no end to the oppressive heat of the sun… But hard times build hard people. And though our fur is soft, our bodies and our hearts are hardened! We can withstand conditions that would kill others in no time. And we have stayed because our people need us!

This Caravan is named after the most precious thing you can find in a desert- an Oasis. Scarce as those are in the desert, with as many of us as there are spread out- we took it upon ourselves to make one that could travel. Be it our entertainers, our goods, or even just the shade of our wagons- we bring refreshment to those who are most in need. And we have for generations.

But our people aren’t the only ones in need of an oasis anymore.

The Horde came, and helped us when no one else could. When the faithless scalebellies began taking our brothers and sisters- enslaving them and selling them like pottery, was it the Devoted that came to our aid? No! Was it the spooky spirits of the ghost haunted port? No! Was it anyone the world over that our piratical cousins could contact? No! It was the Horde. Even if they have a lot of walking dead people in their ranks that would prefer to eat or animate our fallen corpses, they saved so many of us.

A member of the Horde even saved me! After our Caravan was attacked by the walking dead raptors, and we veered into Faithless territory, those devil Scalebellies took me. They were going to sell me to the highest bidder- until Mr. Luneth found me, and saved my life. I owe him. And we owe the Horde. Many of them have lost their homes. Had their homes destroyed and had their people killed, or enslaved. They didn’t have an Oasis to wait on like our people do.

That’s where we come in. They need our help finding food, and trade goods. They need our entertainers to make them laugh, or stare in awe! They need the shade of our wagons to hide from the oppressive heat of war. So we’re going to hop on a boat, and we’re going to see the world, and bring our Wandering Oasis to our allies, where ever they may be! And yes, they may need our fighting prowess the same as we needed theirs.

So pack the wagons, water the hyenas, and prepare your wares!

Hey there! is an upcoming Vulpera lead/focused (but not exclusive!) guild. We will have a primary focus of RP, and will eventually look at casually pushing content. Our RP will likely focus around a lot of pillaging events, market events (including all of the wonderful server markets), selling people junk, entertaining folks, selling fighting prowess when needed- that kind of thing.

I am looking for one or two others who share an interest in starting up Vulpera RP to work together on this! I’m already RPing a Vulpera using a Goblin proxy, so feel free to join in. Otherwise, feel free to hit me up on Discord at ArkVulp#1234 to talk about future RP!

5 Likes

Great ideas! Good luck.

Thank you, Gobbo friend!

Is this the guild from the previous thread? :open_mouth: How cool would it be to have it filled with the tiny folk! Gobs and vulpera untie!

Happy to have you guys around! Can’t wait to see what yall bring.

Mr luneth huh?

Yes it is! Would be super cool to gather folks together like that.

Just a head’s up, Flashbang Exports is remaining goblin-exclusive, so you won’t be under any competition with us in recruiting vulpera.

We are, however, very open to allying together. I think a scavenger hunt RP event would be pretty fun!

Also, be prepared to get /pat constantly from taller folks. I think it’s meant to be affectionate, but it makes me kind of want to bite!

I’ve seen a lot of interest in vulpera, so I really hope this guild gets off the ground. MG Horde needs you!

1 Like

And I will certainly direct any Goblins I see running around your way!

I’m definitely interested in building a close friendship. We can find the junk, and you can put together into a bomb!

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan!

Definitely going to check this out when I make my Vulpera!

The Vulpera have met Lugdor, and tasted his delicious home made smorcs. They will never eat healthy again…

Happy spooky candy day!

1 Like

Busy time at work is officially over. Which means goodbye stupid amount of OT and hello time to be active again!

1 Like

I’m “grooming” this character for his eventual race change, been working on his backstory and catching up in content. I would love to join a Vulpera Centric guild

We look forward to more foxy friends!

We’re drawing closer to the new year, which means closer to Vulpera!

Count me in. Not sure if I’m going to roll a new toon when the Vulpera are out or to start a toon now and then just pay to change.

How nice of you to bring this guild to my attention. It has been becoming increasingly harder to track down wandering Vulpera and this has just made my job a lot easier. The Alliance has made a point to cleanse the evils of the horde and you understand we can’t allow creatures that kill their own kind and use their fur to decorate their caravans to be allied with the horde. For the good Azeroth and for the alliance, WE WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN!

Cranks up guns

What time zone are yo usually on?