[H][RP-PvP] <Sunwell Society> | An All Blood Elf Guild

[H][RP-PvP] Sunwell Society | An All Blood Elf Guild

Recently arriving through the portal from Deviate Delight, Sunwell Society looks to make a new home in Grobbulus. We have created a close community within ourselves, and within a coalition of allied single race guilds that join us. Our memories of competitions, parties, and battles together come with us from our old home. Now, we look to expand our community and welcome new faces into our ranks as we prepare for our battles in Karazhan and eventually the Sunwell Plateau where we will reclaim our glory!

About Us

We gather Blood Elves who seek refuge after the fall of our great city, Quel’Thalas. Elves who seek to unite with their newly-titled Sin’dorei and grow in strength together. Elves who have a similar focus on upholding our culture and traditions as we forge our way into the future.

Our members experience exclusive training support, uniforms, galas, expeditions, ceremonies, and more! We remember our history while we look to Outland. There, we will reach our full potential so that we may one day rebuild our city even stronger than before.

If you too remember The Sunwell, reach out to Lord Gildu or Lady Laelo to join us in our conquest for greatness.

Overview

Social

Frequent gatherings and parties to greet new members, strengthen bonds, taste wines, dance, and indulge in Sin’dorei vices.

Military

Patrols, sparring, training exercises, guild dungeon adventures, guild raiding, guild pvp, and guild quests.

Diplomatic

Internal ranking ceremonies, rank based responsibilities, guild mandatory provided uniforms, House rivalries, external guild alliances, and cross-guild events.

Click here for OOC Information!

Requirements

• Enjoyment of roleplay
  • Minimal OOC discourse
  • Blood Elf character

How to Join

Approach or write a member of Sunwell Society to schedule a meeting with the Lord and Lady to introduce yourself and learn more.

:sunny:

10 Likes

This guild is unaccesable lol, i have been reaching out to members since before Christmas, and have yet to hear or run into either GM. I always get a response along the lines of you need to speak with our lord or lady yet neither of them are on during my peak playtimes. Im a PST player from US so that might be the issue.

They are hard to pin down for times. Your best bet if you really want to join their guild is /who the guild name when you’re on you’ll eventually catch them. Also, check the horde RP discord or the grob discord. I’m sure they are on there somewhere and you can message one of the leaders that way

1 Like

what the link for Horde RP discord?

haha what if u sent me an invite
haha jk

unless…???

Psst, here friend, equip this Blood Elf Bandit Mask.
They’ll never know!

yeah im elflike

1 Like

Hello! So sorry to hear we’ve missed you. Gildu and I have a bit of a tradition to meet with all of our recruits to add them to the guild IC. Sometimes this can mean finding the right time, so I do try to add everyone interested and reach out when I see them online. When you let a guild member know you are interested they always let us know and I add you. Our guild is most active after 6pm server time on the weekends especially.

We know you have been interested for awhile, but I am afraid we cannot make an exception for you. It wouldn’t be fair. You can still be a trusted ally of our guild, though!

i could b a rly good blood elf if u just give me a chance!!!

2 Likes

trolls are basically blue tusked elves, i don’t see the harm of letting hmm in.

1 Like

truth from u