[H]Revered with Death - What's your End Game?

ALL I NEED IS A TROLL ROGUE TO TURN INTO A TURKEY! Hey Revered with Death is still here! Looking forward to the next patch!

Go out to the troll starting area and wait for one to come into existence!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: Doing well, and back to tanking instead of dps’ing. It’s such a pain to get essences for alts though…

1 Like

You guys sound fun :smile:

Yup yup! I know I am! LOL! Wheeee!

Happy Feast of Winter Veil everyone!

this is exactly what happened and I was thinking of going horde. are willing to take a recruit from ally. I have have 2 boost to use.

1 Like

Well I’ve ignored the recruitment forums for too long! Come on in and join the fun!

Not too late to get AOTC! Heroic Progression still happening!

Hello, I am interested in your guild. I started gaming in the 90s, Duke Nukem etc, Asherons Call, I have been playing WoW since BETA, raided Vanilla through WotLK. Due to bad elbows and old man reflexes my progression raiding days are over. I send you a message in game.

Hey folks! Looking for people to raid, run keys, general WoW type stuffs!

Been trying to find a guild i can maybe join , looking to move server if need to be for some reason dont have much luck . I been playing ret trying to build up my set then work on off spec for heals , have not heal in couple xpac lol . Id love to do mythic dungeons and if i can do raids normal or heroic

Are u still looking for ranged dps?

Hello!
Wondering if you’d be interested in adding two more dps to your roster.

My cousin and I are looking for a weekend raiding guild. I’m a PhD student and I teach at a university, so my weekdays are pretty full. My weekends, on the other hand, are much more open, esp. when the kids go to bed :).

We’re both ilvl 199 right now and have just been grinding M+:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/kelthuzad/dandymuff

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/kelthuzad/pillkington

Happy raiding!

Best,
Dandy

Hi Till! I am looking on coming back to y’all. However, I may not be able to raid much, if at all, due to irl being a bit crazy atm. I can still help out with dungeons, PvP, and questing when needed. :slight_smile:

I will message you later tonight or tomorrow if you’re on.

1 Like

FAB!!! You know you always have a home here. We’ve got quite a few people that are getting pretty heavy into PvP. Plus…those keys! Shoot me a message in Disco, or whisper in game. I don’t have the client running anymore because it has been causing me soooo many issues.

Hey! We’d love to have you give us a shot! Pew pew! And having another player that loves keys is awesome! I’ll look for you in game!

Yup for sure! I’ll shoot you a message in game!

We would love it if you’d like to check us out!!! I’ll get in touch with you in game. :smiley:

Hey Dandymuff! With you being on kelthuzad you can join our community channel. Unless you and your cousin wanted to server transfer. Our community channel is for our friends on other servers that raid with us.