[H]Returning player looking for home

Hello all, I am a returning player with extensive raiding experience. I have played since early burning crusade and pushed content since I discovered raiding.

Former guild leader of multiple successful guilds throughout my time in wow. I chose to step back from wow and hardcore raiding in legion after putting some final detail work in after Nighthold with the birth of my son. 6+ years later I am looking to step back into some raiding but would prefer a lighter environment. I am currently leveling all of my toons and just playing solo which is quite dull without a community to enjoy it with.

Feel free to review my logs / achievements for pimienta or peppered on US Ravencrest during WOD and legion. I can play any class/spec that is needed but will require some assistance to meet any gearing requirements that I can’t achieve on my own.

My availability is M-F 7pm (earliest) or 8pm central to 11 or 12pm central at the maximum latest. I work 7a-4p M-F. Feel free to reach me with any inquiries @ my battle.net ID in game or by posting here. Thanks!
Opticon#1553

Hi Quemado!

I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild is thriving; however, we are in need of recruiting more friends for Season 3 and future expansions and you’re invited! Whether you are a new player, returning player, or and alt looking for a place to call home.

We are a laid-back casual guild for adults who play when they can while keeping the social aspect of the game alive. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. With a Saturday raid team focused on Normal difficulty/Timewalking raids for those looking to experience the raid in a stress-free environment with a group of friends or for people who have never raided before and are looking to learn or just run an extra raid that week on one of their alts.

We are looking to rebuild our Primary raid team with the goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier. Times are Thursday/Friday 7:30PM EST – 10:00PM EST

Regardless of what content you enjoy, you are welcome to take flight with us and enjoy the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

Hi Quemado! Welcome back to the game. I think you might like my guild; our core is made up of former mythic raiders who are now taking a more laid-back approach. Currently we’re recruiting DPS, preferably with a healing OS if that interests you, and can likely work with most classes.

We raid Wednesdays and Mondays (10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST) with a focus on AOTC.

If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search!

The basics: [H] <TM> 13yr guild | 2-day 10pm EST | 9/9N-6/9H Amir; 9/9H Aberrus; 8/8H-2/8M VoI | LF DPS/hybrids
More info: https://www.themetalguild.com/
If interested in joining, please apply here: https://forms.gle/FGuWbxCMFEM4dqy36

Hey there! We’re a “life first” guild and have many people in similar life phases such as your self. I think we may be a fit. We raid one night a week and currently are 9/9 N and 3/9 H. Please check out our post and reach out to any of us as leaders if you have questions! Look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Quemado

< SRC > may be a good spot for you; specifically our JoJ (Jesters of Justice) team!

Our current priority is healer however, we also have opportunity for DPS. Most important to us would be you playing the toon / role you’re most excited to play and enjoy.

Our goal is AOTC and as far as we can get in Mythic with it still being fun. It sounds like our times line up and the majority of our team is like you: long-time / returning players looking to do things right but in a more semi-casual environment.

We’re an 18+ No Hate Zone, semi-casual / mid-core mindset with a go slow to go fast approach and a strong leadership team.

Check out our Recruitment post and don’t hesitate to hop on our Discord to see what we’re all about: