[H]Ram Ranch-Thrall Aberrus 7/9M 9/9H 2 day CE guild LFM

Ram Ranch on Thrall is a 2 day CE guild. We are recruiting dps and a healer.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Sunday 9pm-12am EST

Goal = Clear mythic on 2day schedule

We are a group of friends who have played together for many years and have earned CE in Castle Nathria before we all went to play in TBC.

apply here: forms.gle/yLXxMHCX2DijgFLE8

Billy Herrington
u
m
p

do not google micron ring incident

what is barpa

Bump (buff shadow priest)

duney did it

duney actually did do it ^

also do not google nani incident 2021

me? recruiting dps and heals

lfm friends :slight_smile:

I heard Xiangshi has a massive gock :kissing_heart:

Me? Not bumping the post.

You? Upset. :rage:

Chatting Chatting Chatting Chatting

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

barpa borpa birpo

Xiangshi improving raid morale through humiliation

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Barpa The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the borpos would tell you. It’s a Barpa legend. Darth Barpa was a Sugar Lord of the Barpas, so powerful and so wise he could use hunger to influence the sugar molecules to create life. He had such a knowledge of sugar that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The sugar is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic, he could save others from death but not himself

Lf cute Tauren traps

Filled out an app, 396 preservation evoker on Malganis. 2k io rating. 8/8n. Just been pugging everything.

what is incinerating roar?