Server: Smolderweb US PvP
Guild: Epoch (Horde)
Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday 6:30PM Server Time (Pacific Standard Time) | Offdays AQ20/ZG/MC etc.
Loot System: Loot Council system focused on rewarding performance, attendance, and doing what’s in the best interest of the raid.
Current Progression: 9/9 AQ40 One Night Clears
Experience: Raid Leader and officers Top 50 US Guild Vanilla through Wrath of Lich King
Epoch - (Pronounced: Epek) Definition: “The beginning of a distinctive period in the history of someone or something”
Epoch is one of the oldest guilds on Smolderweb and has many RL family and friends in it playing together making it a very fun close-knit guild.
At its simplest, the goal/charter of Epoch a Semi-Hardcore Horde Raid team focused on clearing content competitively and efficiently while maintaining a fun, personable, non-toxic Raid environment. The Raid Leaders are experienced, and the primary raid leader has lead Top 50 US guilds in Vanilla through Wrath of the Lich King. We pride ourselves in how much fun we have in our Raid and believe in having a roster of dedicated, considerate, yet competitive players who enjoy raiding and spending time with their peers. We have established deeper rules and requirements to the above of how we accomplish that (e.g. expectations set for progression vs. farmed content, consumables, specs, etc.). Happy to share more on this if you are interested. We use a Loot Council loot distribution system focused on rewarding performance, attendance, and doing what’s in the best interest of the raid.
Our minimum requirements for joining the guild are:
- You are a team player and employ a “greater good” mentality
- You are kind, considerate, sociable
- You can commit to a minimum of 2 raid days, Tuesday & Wednesday @ 6:30PM Server Time (Pacific Standard Time)
- You have a self-improvement mentality to know your class and reach the best of your potential and do not shy away from asking for help to do better
- You are prepared for progression content spec and consumable wise
- You have the majority of your pre-raid BIS items and/or prior Tier gear
- You are in Discord for Raid times.
What we Offer as a Guild:
- Experienced raid leading and management
- A friendly guild and raid environment
- A non-toxic / non-elitist mentality towards other guild members
- A competitive and fun Raid to experience all Classic content without super hardcore requirements of a very hardcore guild.
- Lots of grouping, PvP, and dungeoning outside of raids!
What We’re Looking For Our Raid:
We’re currently recruiting all classes but what we need most currently is as follows:
- 3+ Shaman (Resto pref)
- 2+ Holy/Disc priests
- 2 Hunters
- 1-2 Mages
- 2 Warlocks
- 1-2 (Fury) Warriors
In addition to the Raid spots, we’re also happy to invite groups of friends who play together. Not everyone may get a Raid spot, however, we have a bunch of IRL friend groups in the guild already and always open to inviting more. Ask someone in Epoch or one of folks listed below.
If you’d like to hear more or are interested in joining please message Sheltem (Kastore#5639), Tojii (Tojii#0747), Drazlock (RichardNixon#1506), Darkelf (Darkelf
#0030), Warpipe (𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐢𝐩𝐞#9047) or Rumble (Rumble#3504) in game, forums, or in Smolderweb Discord.
Sheltem / Kastore