[H]<Pursuance> Casual raiding guild recruiting DPS! Social/Pvp/M+ folks also welcome!

About Us

Pursuance was started in Legion by a group of friends. Most of our guild is above the age of 30 and we just want to have fun while downing bosses casually. We love to joke around and poke fun at each other. We’re also always happy to give folks a chance that are new to the game or raiding.

❀Our guild is mainly focused on AOTC. However, so long as there is interest and we have the numbers we will also work on downing mythic bosses after getting our AOTC!

Raid Schedule

Current raiding schedule is as follows:

Day Start Time End Time Note
Tuesday 8:00 PM CST 11:00 PM CST Heroic
Wednesday 8:00 PM CST 11:00 PM CST Heroic
Sunday 7:00 PM CST 9:00 PM CST ❀Alt Raid

❀ Alt runs are completely optional and aren’t something we require our raid team to do.

Progression

Dragonflight

VOTI
8/8 N 8/8H
ATSC
9/9 N 4/9H

Recruiting

Tank: Closed

• Willing to consider a solid monk tank.

Healer: Closed

Ranged: Open

Melee:

• Ret Pally
  • WW Monk

If you play something that isn’t listed above (that isn’t closed) just send me a message if you are interested in joining us!

Team Expectations

Communication - Life happens, we know. We’re old people with kids and other commitments also. However, we do expect folks to let us know if they’re going to miss a day or be late.

Positive Attitude - We strive to maintain a positive raid environment free of sweaty toxic nerd behavior. We just want to down bosses with our friends and have a good time.

Preparedness - Make an effort to know your class. | Come to raid with all consumables, enchants, and knowledge of fights.

Social/PVP/Mythic+

Not interested in raiding but looking for a guild to call home? You’re more than welcome to join us! We’re always welcoming of players that just want to do content outside of raid, and if there’s enough of an interest I’m more than happy to make days where we do content as a guild such as x-mog runs, achievement runs, etc. We also play other games together too! [My ultimate goal is to create a community of folks that want to enjoy the game together and is more than just a raid team!]

Contact

If you’re interested in potentially joining our guild please feel free to reach out to me in game or on Bnet. I strive to maintain a guild that is cohesive, friendly, and welcoming so there isn’t an application process. I’d much rather we discuss the guild and see if we’re the right fit for you!

Gema (GM/Recruiter) - Tsubino#1385

Would love to chat with you! I added your battlenet, however you aren’t not accept invites on Discord D:

Bump. Still looking. :blush:

Bumparoni! Still lookin for a healer and a few more dps :frog:

Added, would like to discuss joining with 1 more DPS (monk) and healer (H Priest).

16 year xp hunter LF AOTC guild

BT jword#1717

Bump, still looking for more

Bump, Still looking for healer and DPS

Bump! Still looking for a priest and a monk!

We’re still looking for a healer and a few more DPS!

WTB Ranged DPS :heart: (And an Enh Shammy!)

Hi. Interesting in learning more! Player since Vanilla. Ex-Hardcore raider looking for an AOTC guild. You can reach out to me in game.

Still looking for ranged DPS :smiley:

Lookin for a Rdruid or Preservation Evoker!

up up away!

Bumpity Bump! :rabbit2:

to the top :rocket:

Lookin for more folks to chill with us tomorrow! :smiling_face:

Hello, I would be interested to join as a for social/M+ and potentially raiding if there is an open spot. I have AOTC experience on and looking for a new guild since the my old one did not return for 10.1
Can reach me in game (Furansowa#1669) or discord (Furansowa#4979)

Hello, I would be interested in joining as a social/mythic plus member. I’m an experienced priest healer and ret pally who just returned to the game. I’m looking for a guild to make friends, do mythics, pvp, and eventually raid again. Bnet request sent.