HPriest, Mage, Hunter

435 Holy Priest (NO DPS OFF SPEC)
439 Fire Mage
433 MM Hunter

8/8H 3/8M 10% on Ashvane. Would like an active guild that does keys together as well as raiding.

Okay Area52 here’s the deal, I’m looking for a guild where the people are at least somewhat social, have a bit of a sense of humor (I would rather wipe all night with people I like then kill things with people I don’t), and aren’t super easily offended (I won’t apologize to my children when I say :poop:, I’m not apologizing to you).

In exchange we’ll be prepared, show up on time, bring our own consumables, know the fights, attend 99.9% of the raids and we’re looking for a guild to stay in…for a long long long time.

I feel like that should be easy enough…

Right?

Discord: Sataraa#7094

Hey there, we might be a good fit for you if you’re interested in semi-hardcore mythic progression. We do have like 4-6 hunters though :- /

We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We’re 8/8N 8/8H EP 3/8 M. We plan to push into mythic and get as far as we can. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

Hi Terped Out 3/8M has core spots for all of you guys! we raid weds/thurs 10:30-1:30 EST… we do a heroic farm/sales run on tuesday! if youre interested!
Divinedpala#1802

Hello there I think our guild could be a good fit for you guys, I would describe them as a little crude in their humour but theyre all great people that like to have a good time. Inc Inevitable guild spam/info

Mechanical Misplay 3/9M is looking for exceptional players to fill out its roster and push further into mythic progression. Every spot is up for grabs and is given based on performance. As a two night (Tue/Thu) 8-11 EST, a week guild we like to take things seriously but also have fun. We really think you three would be a great fit and would love to have you !

Add me on btag if you are interested Sarandar#1236

• Tank: Any
  • DPS: Any
  • Any exceptional players

Potential applications should have knowledge of current content and successful applications should have knowledge of their class and roles. If you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us.

Schedule

• Tuesday: 11:30pm - 2:30am EST (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11:30pm - 2:30am EST (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST)

About Us

We are a laid back group of individuals who enjoy raiding and progression. Our team is a Semi-Casual group aiming to push into heroic content and achieve AOTC after we have achieved this goal we may push into Mythic if the tier and attendance allow. We have an active core who enjoy a variety of things such as M+, gearing alts, PvP, and more.

Current Progression

• 1/8 MythicThe Eternal Palace
  • 8/8 Heroic The Eternal Palace
  • 8/8 Normal The Eternal Palace

Previous Progression

• 2/9 Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor
  • 9/9 Heroic Battle of Dazar’alor
  • 2/2 Heroic Crucible of Storms

Required Addons/Programs

• Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wigs
  • GTFO